Bath and Body Works Twilight Woods Body Lotion

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Bath and Body Works Twilight Woods Body Lotion

4.4

This review is for the Triple Moisture Body Cream. Twilight Woods is a lovely woody, sweet oriental scent that lasts throughout the day. Really, this lasts MUCH longer than some of the designer perfumed lotions I've had. Surprised as all get out that I found this great scent at tween favorite Bath and Body Works, but what do you know! Not all the company's scents are overpoweringly sweet and cheap-smelling. The price is hard to beat too, especially when Bath and Body Works is offering one of its promotional deals. Highly recommend.

I like the smell of this, I'm getting something like sandalwood incense (I see it's oud not sandal, hmm not normal oud) & subtle musky floral (2 of my faves, frangipane & honeysuckle), with a definite hint of stewed or brewed apricot in the background. It does have a mature & mysterious aspect. Perfect for layering with Alchimie, Theorema, or alot of my earthy & dark scents; nice with roses too.

notes as seen on NST: berry, mandarin, coconut, frangipani, mimosa, wet honeysuckle, apricot, oud wood, musk, orris, vanilla milk and warm woods.

I like the body cream for my hands, and the lotion is better with some hazlenut oil or sweet almond oil mixed in. I have it in travel containers, ez to shake it up.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I got this from my boyfriend's mother last Christmas, and it's my second favorite scent from Bath and Body Works, it was my first until I discovered Dark Kiss. The smell is very pleasing - kind of woodsy and floral. It's sexy, but not seductive - and more of a night/evening time scent. I really adore this, and I'd recommend it to anyone.

My Favorite!! this smells so amazing and it keeps me soft and silky :)

on 3/26/2011 12:34:00 PM

Love this! Smells great and gives me enough moisturization - and it's not greasy! :)

on 2/24/2011 9:28:00 PM

I received Twilight Woods as a gift last christmas from my niece. I don't think I ever would have picked this out for myself because I am into more clean and fresh scents. I was pleasently surprised by the scent. It has notes of coconut and amber, I get the amber but not too much coconut. I can pick up some slight fruity notes but overall it just smells warm and kind of sweet. It's a good winter scent. My husband loves the smell on me. The lotion itself is a nice consistancy. It hydrates the skin without leaving a greasy residue behind. I would recommend this anyone who likes oriental or musk scents but it's light enough for people who usually don't care for those notes because I don't and I ended up liking this.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I normally hate BBW because I find most of their scents cheap and synthetic. I haven't shopped there in a couple years but I stopped in today to check out their sale and kill some time.

I found Twilight Woods (such a lame name) to be exactly what I wanted Estee Lauder's Sensuous to be - a creamy, sensual, woodsy scent.

I bought the lotion and shower gel, and skipped on the body spray. The lotion has a creamy milky note running through the woodsy notes - rich and ambery, smooth.

sexy!

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I got the shower gel, body cream, and body spray for Christmas. I LOVE all the them! I love to wear it in the fall/winter...it's just so warm smelling--if that makes sense. I find it's very long lasting! If I put it on before bed, the next night, I can still smell it when I go to sleep! LOVE it. The body cream is super moisturizing!!!!

So I got a sample of twilight woods before it came out and I thought it smelled terrible. This weekend I was visiting my sister and I asked her what that wonderful smell was. It was twilight woods. It is a little powerful when you first put it on but fades quickly and smells AMAZING. This is now one of my favorite winter/fall scents.

I just bought the body spray and i have to say it was well worth it. Very nice smell and my fiance even said he loves it. I actually bought a smaller bottle to carry around in my purse.

Popular Lotions / Creams