Bath & Body Works Twilight Woods Body Lotion

Filtered by age: 36-43
Bath & Body Works Twilight Woods Body Lotion

on 8/29/2014 5:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Wow, this has quickly become an obsession fragrance of mine recently. I LOVE woody, musky scents like this and they seem to be so hard to find. The body cream is so rich and soft. I cannot get enough of it and will be grabbing back ups, which I never do.

It's super hydrating and stays with you all day and night. It's not greasy or heavy in any way and my skin is always so soft. I have found this fragrance to be the most copied fragrance around in the body cream/scent department. Lots of companies have gotten the fragrance well, but nothing compares to the original. The staying power is amazing and the lotion is so rich.

on 10/17/2012 8:04:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I received this as a gift from my mother, so I felt like I had to use it up. It smells good on me - kinda musky/masculine, but nice for the winter months. Unfortunately, it is just not moisturizing enough for my dry hands. Would not purchase, and hoping that my mother does not notice that I tossed it. :)

on 9/18/2012 2:25:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Cool

The triple-moisture lotion has a deeper and more nuanced scent than the EDT. The fruit is more subtle, and the vanilla woods have a pleasant dryness. Very nice to layer with different perfumes.

on 9/7/2010 4:01:00 PM

Great scent. Perfect for fall/winter. It reminds me of a lighter version of VS rampage perfume which I love also.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I normally hate BBW because I find most of their scents cheap and synthetic. I haven't shopped there in a couple years but I stopped in today to check out their sale and kill some time.

I found Twilight Woods (such a lame name) to be exactly what I wanted Estee Lauder's Sensuous to be - a creamy, sensual, woodsy scent.

I bought the lotion and shower gel, and skipped on the body spray. The lotion has a creamy milky note running through the woodsy notes - rich and ambery, smooth.

sexy!