Bath and Body Works Twilight Woods Body Lotion

Filtered by age: 30-35
Bath and Body Works Twilight Woods Body Lotion

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I liked this when it first came out now it just bores me.
I can't even use it anymore.
I am trying to use it up as a room spray waiting for fall to get here. As of right now I do not think I would repurchase. It now gives me a headache

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Sweet unique musky scent that I wasnt crazy about at first. But after some time I grew to really really like it. I usually go for the tropical line with Bali, Fiji etc...so this was a nice change. Lingers on my skin after a few hours which is nice.

on 5/7/2011 9:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

One of their more popular fragrances that deserves to be popular! A nice, grown up scent that is slightly sweet and musky. They really got the warmness and sweetness right. I probably wouldn't buy it again, though. I like Dark Kiss better.

on 2/24/2011 9:28:00 PM

I received Twilight Woods as a gift last christmas from my niece. I don't think I ever would have picked this out for myself because I am into more clean and fresh scents. I was pleasently surprised by the scent. It has notes of coconut and amber, I get the amber but not too much coconut. I can pick up some slight fruity notes but overall it just smells warm and kind of sweet. It's a good winter scent. My husband loves the smell on me. The lotion itself is a nice consistancy. It hydrates the skin without leaving a greasy residue behind. I would recommend this anyone who likes oriental or musk scents but it's light enough for people who usually don't care for those notes because I don't and I ended up liking this.

on 1/8/2011 7:35:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Yummy yummy stuff. More "perfumy" (it's that musk) than I'd expect from a BBW product, and so I was worried my lotion would overpower my perfume of the day, but it settles down into a vanilla-y musk-y woody thing with the apricot and coconut noticeable, but by no means cloying. All the notes play well together.

On a bigger budget, this might have been a high-end vision. As-is, it garners me many compliments. I agree with the Amber Romance comparison below - it's a little more nuanced and a bit lighter, with a little more throw.

As far as the consistency goes, it's none too thick, but it still moisturizes quite well. It might be a little overpowering to put on the entire body if one is going to wear another perfume, but I wouldn't rule it out.

Will definitely buy this again and experiment with other products form the line.

on 12/7/2010 6:21:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I am always a fan of oriental scents, and this fits the bill for me! Apparently it's supposed to smell "fruity" as well but I don't notice that at all, thankfully because I hate fruity scents. I have this in the body cream and it's very moisturizing and long lasting. Will definitely be repurchasing.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I got the shower gel, body cream, and body spray for Christmas. I LOVE all the them! I love to wear it in the fall/winter...it's just so warm smelling--if that makes sense. I find it's very long lasting! If I put it on before bed, the next night, I can still smell it when I go to sleep! LOVE it. The body cream is super moisturizing!!!!

on 1/23/2010 2:52:00 PM

I found a great lotion and body wash GEM in twilight woods, I love the smell after i get out of the shower, and everbody that comes into the bathroom after me they ask what smells so good? I also put the body lotion after shower and the smell seems to last for a while. Everyone compliments on the fragrence, its HG status for me...nuff said.

on 11/27/2009 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

While I think this fragrance is very well blended and doesn't have any harsh or sharp notes, it has turned out to be way too sweet for me. It does smell delicious and rich, but after wearing the scent on and off for a couple of weeks I found myself turned off by the syrupy sweetness and ended up returning the products. The packaging is really beautiful though.

Love! I do wish this had a bit more strength to it- it's lovely. If Sensual Amber is too amber for you (it definitely is for me), give this a try; it's warm and slightly sweet and inoffensive. I have the shower gel, silk lotion, body spray and EDT, and all of them are relatively weakly scented, even for B&BW, unfortunately.

Popular Lotions / Creams