Bath and Body Works Twilight Woods Body Lotion

Bath and Body Works Twilight Woods Body Lotion

4.1

on 7/8/2015 8:46:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

It really took me a long time to like this scent. I didn't like it for the longest time, until recently, I gave Twilight Woods another shot. I'm thrilled I did, because I was going to toss it in the trash. It's basically a deep musky scent - I can't really describe it well. Twilight Woods is a very long lasting scent, which is nice. The lotion is moisturizing. I've been wearing it for like a week straight. I understand why people like it now.

I went to one of BBW's semi-annual sale a few weeks ago, and I saw that this scent was (I think) 75% off?!!??! Why would they discontinue this scent!? That being said, when I run out of this scent, I'ma stock up on this scent online (they still have it on there last time I checked).

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

I'll admit it... I'm kinda shocked to see such a high rating for this lotion. To me, the fragrance isn't anything to brag about. Sure, it's a very womanly and musky scent, but not in a sexy way. This smells like something a grandmother would wear. Honestly, I'm only reminded of worn-out Prada bags and middle aged ladies. When it comes to the lotion itself, it's not very special, either. It's incredibly so-so. I don't normally find the B&BW lotions to be all that moisturizing in general, and this doesn't do anything to prove me wrong. Oh, it's light, creamy, and fast-absorbing. But you can't forget that comes along with it quickly vanishing and leaving your legs dry and smelling like someone's inappropriate mother. This is really just an average lotion with a horrible smell.

I never bought this, I've only received it as a Christmas gift two years back. I still have it lying around in case of desperate emergencies (I do have dry skin and average lotion is better than no lotion), but thankfully, those situations haven't occurred yet. Despite not purchasing it, the price is more than likely the same as it is with every B&BW lotion. Yucky. I'll never be buying this, ever.

on 3/26/2011 12:34:00 PM

Love this! Smells great and gives me enough moisturization - and it's not greasy! :)

I am a big fan of Bath and Body Works and this is probably one of my favorite scents! I'm a swimmer so not only do I have dry cracked skin but I also always smell like chlorine! This lotion covers the chlorine smell on my legs and gives them a soft look and feel. I need to get it in the body mist too!

on 2/11/2011 11:49:00 PM

I HATED THIS SMELL!!!!
does not have those freshy woody smell but instead have this really weird whole bunch chemical smell

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

i'm really surprised so many people liked this- i cannot stand it! the smell is originally OKAY, but not romantic to me in the slightest. i guess if you like smelling the woods and weird, use this. but i like something more fruity or girly or romantic. props to bath and body works though, GREAT ingredients that are all superb for the skin. this scent, however, was not worth it. Luckily, i got it for free with a perfume so i will be swapping this!

i love b&bw, but this is perhaps one of my least fave collections

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This smells amazing. If you like sweet woodsy smells, this is for you. It smells like a more playful version of 'Amber Romance' by Victoria's secret, and is very lovely and versitile for all age groups. The smell to me, reminds me of October and autumn with it's clean, yet musky elements. The beautiful packaging itself, is amazing alone and definitely describes well what the scent smells like. I love this, and this will definitely be a 'must wear' for this Fall.

on 2/17/2010 12:23:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Damn this stuff smells amazing! I have the triple moisture body lotion and body wash, both very moisturizing like promised. And the perfume is awesome!

Popular Lotions / Creams