Lancome Hypnose Senses

Lancome Hypnose Senses

3.0

on 7/8/2013 12:55:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Nothing balanced or sensual about this. Smells like pure alcohol and chemicals - no florals, rose or whatsoever on me. How did this even get released?

on 9/21/2011 7:39:00 PM

It is soft and smells flowery, some fruity. It is powdery very fast during the day and at the end, I smell the patchuli. I do like to patchuli, the powdery smell you feel like a good girl. I have been thinking, even though is good and nice, likable, there are similar perfumes, this is not an unique perfume.

on 2/20/2010 1:48:00 PM

The original was a floral with a peppery touch that did not leave me impressed. This one is a shouting, head-on sweet thing on me which is yes, synthetic, kind of unoriginal, mature but childish etc. etc. But it is also a fragrance that has taught me not to be so guilty of my guilty pleasures. I smell exactly like a big pink chewing gum with it and could not dare to wear it to work or anything. Givenchy's Hot Couture and Hypnose Senses are very similar on me, with Costume National (the pink one) following closely - it is lighter. I am more comfortable with Costume National and don't want to accentuate this sugar or sweet business that I'm naturally inclined. Good sillage and long lasting though.

on 12/23/2009 2:13:00 AM

Based on personal opinion this is much too spicy for me. To me and on me it smells like spicy old women. It depends on who's wearing it i guess

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a great wintery holiday fragrance. It is spicy and rich and devolops and grows as the fragrance dries down. I get a lot of happy nutmeg and wearable patchouli but this is not a fragrance for me as I am truly a white floral girl.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I love this fragrance. As soon as I tried it in the store I got the 75ml and have not been disappointed. I've worn it nearly every day since I bought it in July and the bottle hasn't gone down much. I really prefer this to the original Hypnose. It's not quite as sweet to me and a lot more grown up.

It's a lovely fresh fragrance, very feminine and not too over powering. I think it's lasting power is great. It doesn't last all day but 5 hours after spraying it this morning and I can still smell it on me (just). Even though I got it as a summer scent I just keep using it. One of my HG perfumes.

The bottle is lovely but agree with the other review that the style is suits the larger bottles but only a minor thing.

Give it a try!

on 10/27/2009 5:25:00 PM

I was kind of disappointed when this first came out as I was expecting it to be more 'peppery' (I like woody/oriental scents) but strangely enough it really grew on me! It's a very yummy, light, floral..It smells like it won't last long but I sprayed a few sprays on myself when I was at work and when I came home my boyfriend told me he liked how I smelled but it was too strong. So just a couple of sprays should do! Since I am not very good at describing fragrances I will say that it smells nearly identical to my favorite night cream..Absolue premium bx!

Popular Fragrances