Lancôme Hypnose Senses

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Lancôme Hypnose Senses

3.7

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I originally went to the Lancome counter to re-purchase Hypnose because I absolutely love it, Im almost done with my 4th bottle, and I rarely re-purchase fragrances (except T.M Angel) because there is always something new that catches my senses.
Upon smelling Hypnose Senses I was immediately in love with it's light airy floral yet a bit oriental fragrance. It smells feminine and mysterious, the next day after applying I was asked what fragrance was I wearing and I couldn't even smell it, I actually was at first disappointed because I thought it was too light for my liking.
I purchased the big bottle and I believe it was pretty cheap compared to the Hypnose which is like 20 bucks more for the same size.
What I love about this fragrance is that it can be worn all year round and I think it's appropriate to wear to work yet it's feminine and romantic enough to wear for a special occasion date, wedding etc.
Great fragrance, will repurchase.

on 6/19/2010 10:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Ooooo, this is lovely. I'm a floral gal and this is a slightly powdery 'warm' scent - I love it. This is everything I wished Chanel perfumes could be.

There's no vanilla or animalistic notes, which is why I can wear this somewhat powdery, 'serious' perfume without any headaches. The opening and dry down are equally lovely. The opening is slightly pink peppery with a bit of tangy mandarin and honey. The dry down is slightly powdery patch, tonka, nice labdanum and osmanthus blossom (I adore osmanthus). Kind of spicy, but not a true spicy scent.

This works very well for the office as the sillage is average and the dry down becomes beautifully warm and full, yet understated.

This is not an extraordinary perfume - there are many similar smelling ones out there - but I do love it. This is full bottle worthy once my 5ml sample is used up, especially when there's a good Lancome GWP.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I do not like this at all - it smells like bug spray!

Popular Fragrances