Lancôme Hypnose Senses

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Lancôme Hypnose Senses

3.3

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I love this fragrance. As soon as I tried it in the store I got the 75ml and have not been disappointed. I've worn it nearly every day since I bought it in July and the bottle hasn't gone down much. I really prefer this to the original Hypnose. It's not quite as sweet to me and a lot more grown up.

It's a lovely fresh fragrance, very feminine and not too over powering. I think it's lasting power is great. It doesn't last all day but 5 hours after spraying it this morning and I can still smell it on me (just). Even though I got it as a summer scent I just keep using it. One of my HG perfumes.

The bottle is lovely but agree with the other review that the style is suits the larger bottles but only a minor thing.

Give it a try!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I got a very small bottle of this back when it first came out (a few years ago?) and really enjoyed it, but didn't care enough to repurchase. Last January, though, I was on an Air France flight and one of the flight attendants was wearing it. I could pick it out immediately as something I knew and liked. I asked her what she was wearing and she nearly sheepishly replied, "Hypnose Senses." (I guess she felt like she should have been wearing something more exotic or expensive... anyway, it smelled spectacular on her, like honey and spices.) Once I use up more of the perfumes I have, I'm toying with buying another bottle of HS partially because it smelled so lovely on this woman. It's worth a revisit in my book! I don't think it smells exactly like Coco Mademoiselle, by the way, if that matters to any of you lovely readers. They're similar, but not dead-ringers for each other! If you gave me a choice between the two, I'd definitely pick this.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

Hypnose Senses has nothing to do with the original Hypnose, which is probably why its garnering negative reviews from Hypnose fans. Designed by Christine Nagel, this 2009 release would do far better under a different name, with a different bottle. Principally a rich, jammy, powdery rose, Hypnose Senses is a soft and romantic scent with enough of the dark and medicinal to please those seeking some depth and majesty. More grown up than Hypnose, this smells like something by Lalique, and conjures up a woman wearing a silk camisole, pashmina and thin-strapped watch.

on 10/12/2009 8:17:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Very light- not a headache-inducing, in-your-face scent. It is softly seductive as the patchouli comes out on me after a while. Even though it is light, I can catch a whiff of it on my skin after the day wears on. A younger, fresh feel for Lancome. The bottle is very elegant in the larger sizes, but strangely chubby and stubby in the 1.0 size. I actually laughed out loud when I saw it; it was so unelegant! But a very nice fragrance with a slight feel of BBW Black Amethyst or the softer sensual feel of Magic Noire but in a very contemporary, updated, younger, fresher sort of way- draws you toward it!

on 8/12/2011 4:38:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I really tried to like this but since I first put it on my wrist I felt it's not ''me'' at all, I constanty had the strange feeling that there was another woman somewhwere close to me that smelt this way. Like honey, roses and powder for start. I almost convienced myself that this perfume is romantic and elegant but there was still something annoying about it which I couldn't figure out. I bought a small bottle anyway.
Later I smelt something dirty which is supposed to feel seductive i guess, the draydown was not appealing to me at all... I continued to wear it a few times to see if something changes but nope, I couldn't stand it and gave it away.

on 7/8/2013 12:55:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Nothing balanced or sensual about this. Smells like pure alcohol and chemicals - no florals, rose or whatsoever on me. How did this even get released?