Lancome Hypnose Senses

2.8

on 5/3/2012 8:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I actually didn't expect much from Hypnose Senses, however it's a lot my likable now that I have it in my possession. Though there is nothing unique about it, I find it very wearable when I don't feel like wearing my other loved fragrances.

It's a soft citrus floral, but the scent itself is strong enough for someone to detect. I don't think there is too much to say other than that.

Don't get me wrong, I like this perfume. I very happy with the way this works with my body chemistry. It's not bland, but theres nothing unique about it. It's forgettable, but very pleasant. So this doesn't hinder you from getting compliments.

This is one of those perfumes I wouldn't purchase again, but if it were a gift I would be very very happy.

on 9/21/2011 7:39:00 PM

It is soft and smells flowery, some fruity. It is powdery very fast during the day and at the end, I smell the patchuli. I do like to patchuli, the powdery smell you feel like a good girl. I have been thinking, even though is good and nice, likable, there are similar perfumes, this is not an unique perfume.

on 6/19/2010 10:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Ooooo, this is lovely. I'm a floral gal and this is a slightly powdery 'warm' scent - I love it. This is everything I wished Chanel perfumes could be.

There's no vanilla or animalistic notes, which is why I can wear this somewhat powdery, 'serious' perfume without any headaches. The opening and dry down are equally lovely. The opening is slightly pink peppery with a bit of tangy mandarin and honey. The dry down is slightly powdery patch, tonka, nice labdanum and osmanthus blossom (I adore osmanthus). Kind of spicy, but not a true spicy scent.

This works very well for the office as the sillage is average and the dry down becomes beautifully warm and full, yet understated.

This is not an extraordinary perfume - there are many similar smelling ones out there - but I do love it. This is full bottle worthy once my 5ml sample is used up, especially when there's a good Lancome GWP.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I like to scent of this when I first got a sample. Then I decided to purchase it and it was a big disappointment. This fragrance is last only a couple hours(1-2hrs. max) and that's it! I've used so many fragrance from Chanel (Mademoiselle,Chance), Chloe or even Lancome Magnifique and those are last way longer than this.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I do not like this at all - it smells like bug spray!

on 12/23/2009 2:13:00 AM

Based on personal opinion this is much too spicy for me. To me and on me it smells like spicy old women. It depends on who's wearing it i guess

Popular Fragrances