3.4

price range

Reviews

3.0

3 years ago

Nice, thick, creamy cream that smells lightly of sweet vanilla. It makes my skin much softer but it didn't do anything miraculous. I'm not glowing (except for the oil, so use only a small amount!), nor are my wrinkles reduced, or my skin tightened. It just moisturized, very expensively, in a very heavy but beautiful jar.

About reviewer (70 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Coarse

EyesBrown

5 years ago

I wanted to Love this product the same way I love Chanel le lift rich cream but I didn't. So let's start I have a very dry skin and I was looking for a night cream. The sublimage texture supreme is designed for dry skin, and a little bit goes a long way. The first few days I just applied too much and my face felt oily and it took a long time to sink in so I didn't like it, then I decided to apply less cream and that made a huge difference, my skin loved it, this cream has a very nice texture and nice scent. I have been using it now for few months and I could say that it does hydrate and I use it only at night but it doesn't do any miracles or least it didn't do any miracles for my skin, you will wake up with a glow but for the price I would expect more. Bottom line , this is a decent moisturiser, very rich and gives you a glow but nothing more.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinVery Dry, Olive, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Fine

8 years ago

First off the smell of this is pretty strong and off putting. I didn't like it at first but over time I got used to it. I'm not sure if I have an allergy to the scent because I found my nose got runny after applying it. But it goes away after a while. I asked for a sample to try after purchasing the Hydromax tinted moisturizer. (I know they don't just give you samples unless you purchase something...expensive way to try a product I tell ya.) The texture isn't as thick as Creme de la Mer so it is much easier to apply. I quite like the texture. My skin is combination and I tend to break out when I try a new skin product. I didn't find I got any new pimples or blemishes from using this. I did find the next morning my skin felt incredibly soft and quite possibly firmer!!! WOW! I guess the hype lives up to its name because I did find it works. I'm not sure what these high end creams put in their formula to make your skins sooo incredibly soft but I found it worked better than La Mer. La Mer cleared up my acne and pigmentation within 2 weeks (which is why I stuck with it for 3 years) but it never really softened or firmed my skin the way Sublimage did. Every time I touch my face I keep thinking is this for real??? Because it seriously does feel really soft and smooth! Would I buy this product?? Probably sometime in the near future. The smell is very strong and might be the only reason I do no purchase it. I didn't really like the smell of La Mer at first either but got used it and didn't mind it at all after a few weeks. The price...yeah it's incredibly high but if it works this well, would I care? Probably not. I'm the type that spends $55 on toner...and just purchased a $220 Sisley eye cream and $150 Sisley milk cleanser. I am all for products that work because it saves me from paying $100+ on facials that don't work or require you to get them done every 2-4 weeks anyway. So what's $360 for a jar of cream in the end?? A small price to pay for perfectly beautiful skin with results.

About reviewer (135 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

8 years ago

I have been using the La Creme - Texture Supreme (the 2nd. generation of Sublimage) for 6 months now & I can fairly say, its one of the best moisturiser I've ever use. I have more compliments now than when I'm using La Mer. My skin is radiant, firmed & the texture is fine & even. To those who said its greasy, do chk the formulation stated. It said....Texture Supreme & it also mean, its very rich. Be a wise consumer, always buy thing that suit you & not the seller. The amount use for this La Creme is just a pea size & not more. The skin shouldn't feel greasy or overly shiny. It should feel moist, supply & radiant instead. Honestly, this creme lasted me 5months, as I'm using it morning & night. If you finished this creme in 3 months time, you;re using way too much.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Relaxed, Medium

1.0

9 years ago

This has got to be absolutely the worse face creame I have ever used. I purchased the Texture Supreme and also the Essential Revitalizin Concentrate. The Concentrate sinks in but does absolutely nothing. The Supreme just sits on the skin in an thick oily mask that feels heavy and after over an hour is still sitting there. I applied make-up over the top and it all just vanished within 30 minutes. I am 53 years of age and always try to use good quality face products so the price didn't really bother me but the oily appearance of my skin did. Within a few days I had at least six pimples to show for my trouble. I would absolutely not recommend this to anyone, it is worse than useless.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

EyesBlue

2.0
from

9 years ago

Pros - very smooth, slight dewey effect, pleasant low-odor Cons - 4 hours post application my skin was dehydrated, tingly/tight and irritated Might work for others who don't have my skin sensitivities.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

10 years ago

Chanel has two sublimage creams the one is coled texture universale and the other texture supreme.I own both but I like this version much better.I really have no words to describe how AMAZING this feels on the skin,spreads effortless,feels like silk on the skin and I really feel that moisturizes my skin from deep inside of it.The texture feels like butter so rich and luxurious but not heavy,greasy or oily at all.This is too reach for me to use it during the day so I use it only at nights and the next morning my skin looks amazing,looks healthy plumped,moisturized never greasy,very luminous actually my skin looks so good that I don't want to cover it with foundation many days.The think that I like the most about this product is that I feel like the cream penetrates the skin and doesn't set on top of it.I think that this version at least on me works much better than the other lighter version.I wish the price was more "friendly" so to buy it again more "easy".Also this version contains more antioxidants than the lighter version.The packaging is Super luxurious but still is just a jar so I have mixed feelings about the packaging.The scent is nice not so strong to be annoying and to me doesn't smell like vanilla like others have said,I can't really describe the scent but the scent is there for sure,but to me Chanel's skin care products smell nice and fresh and smell like skin care not like old lady's perfume.For sure this is a thick and emollient cream so it's not perfect for oily skins dry and mature skins will love the most this cream.I also want to mention that I didn't enjoy any anti aging benefits by using this.The one think that this cream does for sure is to moisturize well

About reviewer (462 reviews)

Age25-29