no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Oct/31/2004

This shade would be universally flattering, I think. It's a gorgeous sheer rose with brown undertones and very light shimmer. It smells lightly of raspberries. I use this for a non-glossy your lips but better look all year 'round. The tube is a cute light frost pink.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

Aug/29/2004

I love this lipstick! It has subtle shine, so if I don't want to wear a gloss over it, it has some shine. It tastes wonderful! And it's a perfect shade for me for summer or winter. I wear this almost everyday and I wish they hadn't discontinued it. It's a berry shade, but it is not too purple or anything.

About reviewer (65 reviews)

SkinNormal

HairBlond

EyesBlue

Mar/28/2004

I LOVE this lipcolor. It's a beautiful rosy brown that actually stays put. It's not really very sheer, like L'Oreal advertises, but the color is long lasting and doesn't seep into the lip lines. I don't even need to use lipliner with this. It's moisturizing - most lipsticks dry my lips out but not this. Perfect!

About reviewer (149 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBrown

Jan/31/2004

Oh, how sad I am that these little babies are being DCed. I got them 2/$6.99 at Walgreens and LOVE 'em! They are sheer and smell great, but pigmented enough to add color to your lips.

Sugar 'n' Spice is a beautiful color. I wear it with the same name of L'Oreal Blush Delice. It's slightly more of a brown berry than a reddish berry, and has a silvery/golden …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (43 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination

HairBrown

EyesGreen

Jul/31/2003

Beautiful sheer rosy, browny, mauvey shade with a liqht rasberry candy scent and a moist finish.

About reviewer (455 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral