Ecotools Lash & Brow Groomer

Ecotools  Lash & Brow Groomer

3.4

on 8/29/2016 8:32:00 PM

This is your standard lash and brow brush. It does what it's supposed to do, but doesn't really go far and beyond that.

The bristles seem to get tougher as time progresses, I've had mine for nearly two years and its quite scratchy. Having said that, the brush lasts well over such a long time of daily use. Also the price is very affordable.

on 8/9/2016 7:15:00 PM

This is so soft and easy to separate your eyelashes and groom your eyebrows. I love the brush!

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I have used the plastic Maybelline eyelash/brow groomer for years and years. I received Ecotools groomer as a gift. And I do not like it. The lash comb teeth are too wide apart to be effective and the brow brush is just ok. Useless item for me.

on 11/4/2014 11:23:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

DISCLAIMER: This review is for the original brush design: the one with the thicker handle and silver aluminum ferrule. I don't have any experience with the updated design (thinner handle, bronze ferrule) and am not sure how it compares.

I've been using this every morning for years to brush through my brows after applying brow powder and the thing is a real trooper. It's held up to more washings than I can count, does an amazing job at evening out any patches of product, and makes my brows look very natural! I do like the wooden look of it and the lightweight plastic is easy to manipulate.

Pros:
* great price
* fantastic brow brush

Cons:
* not easily spot-cleaned

I love this lash and brow gromer! I've had cheaper ones in the past that have fallen to bits, but i have had this one quite a while now and it is still in the same condition i bought it in, even with me using it daily! I don't know why this product has got so many bad reviews or what people are doing for the teeth of the comb to fall out and the handles to come loose but i havent exactly been gentle with mine and it's in perfcet condition, I have sat on it and dropped it many times and so far nothing has broke or come loose. Overall this is an excellent lash and brow groomer and i would recomend this to everyone!

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I really like this.
Some here have said you could get one cheaper that works just as well but in my experience the cheaper ones do not work.I didn't realize how badly my other one worked until I tried this.
I have had mine 2 months now even with regular cleaning of the tool I haven't lost any bristles or hair like some other people, despite the numerous droppings on the floor.
Good sturdy brush for 4 dollars

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hmm not sure why this product received many bad reviews. I really love this tool. I own the tweezerman lash comb and it doesn't work as well as this one. It is also less scary to use because I have poked myself in the eyes plenty of times with my tweezerman one. This is really easy to use and the comb it comes with brushes my brows down and makes my eyebrows look soft and natural. Love this!

Wonderful for grooming brows and the application of brow wax, and at a great price!

on 6/21/2010 11:14:00 AM

I really liked this product but before I knew it all of the comb parts fell off. I think it has to do with the type of plastic because I don't have this problem with other paris presents products.The plastic gets brittle easily and shatters when dropped. The brush part is nice and washes well.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

works just fine for me :)

Popular Misc Beauty Tools