Revlon Outrageous Shampoo & Conditioner

Revlon Outrageous Shampoo & Conditioner

3.9

I LOVE this conditioner! But I can't find it anywhere anymore...I was told that they discontinued it, n I am so mad and upset about it. It was the ONLY conditioner that worked in my hair, and made it look great and luxious! Wish they would bring it back, b/c it honestly was that best conditioner ever made. I used to pay $2 a bottle and man, I just miss this product...please bring it back!

I LOVE this shampoo! It's awesome how it's only available in Canada! Whoo hoo!
It has amazing lather, scent and make my hair happy! Not to mention the cheap price!
UPDATE: I toke off one lippie because of the chemicals in this

on 2/15/2014 9:05:00 PM

I used to use this ALL the time and absolutely loved it. Then they discontinued it here in the U.S. and I was SO bummed! For some reason I was surfing the net a few months ago and saw that Outrageous was still made and sold in Canada so I got my DH's brother's fiancee to bring me several bottles of this when they visited from Toronto, Canada and it is DIVINE!!!! It smells just like I remember, almost perfumey but exotic and fabulous, I love it and so does my husband which is always a plus. I use the shampoo and conditioner for Normal hair and it works great, the shampoo gets all the dirt and grease off my hair the the conditioner gives me soft, manageable hair. This might not be the greatest option for ladies with damaged or dry hair, but for normal hair it's amazing. LOVE!

on 12/14/2013 9:08:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Love the smell. Love the shine. Hair feels full and hydrated. What more can i say? Oh yeah - and under $3 at walmart??? Ive used many expensive shampoos but this shampoo and conditioner is better than many of them. And the scent does last for a few days :)

AMAZING! I'm so surprised how pleased I am with this shampoo. I picked it up the other day after seeing good reviews on here and my hair was in desperate need of some life! Nothing else was working and I was sick of being disappointed with the 20$-25$ salon brand shampoo. After just one use my hair was light, bouncy, clean and soo soft! Not to mention to amazingly delicious scent! :) Before, I couldn't get rid of the rough texture and it was so dry but now I've found a cure! Definitely buying this again.. And again.

on 10/2/2013 7:35:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I picked this up because I remembered that I loved it back in the day. Well not so much now, the scent is nice but way too overpowering, it's all you can smell after using it. It does nothing to help my dry frizzy hair, didn't make it terribly worse but didn't help either. I did stop using it immediately when I felt my hair was drying out so it may have done more damage had I not stopped using it so quickly. If you have normal hair and really like the scent I would recommend this, you'll definitely be smelling it on yourself all day. Would not repurchase.

I have been using this on and off since i was 14. i use the moisturizing shampoo. The smell is soooo good. and i feel like it really does help mositurize my dry hair and make is soft and somewhat shiny without giving me that gross squeeky clean feeling. i will be buying this again.

on 12/18/2012 7:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I used this shampoo in middle school and i loved it and now i can't find it anymore. I just found out that they don't make it anymore in the usa. I'm so disappointed. I really liked the smell and the way it made my hair so soft. Why did they take it off the market here? It sucks so bad!

on 10/24/2012 12:20:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Of all the shampoos and conditioners that I have used, this is by far one of, if not my all time favorite. Smells sooooo good and the scent lasts a long time. Plus, the conditioner really conditions well. Why did Revlon discontinue this???

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I love this shampoo and conditioner. I first started using it in high school, then I switched to a much more expensive salon brand for a while. To me, the salon brand didn't make enough of a difference to make the much more expensive price tag worth it. I tried a few other brands of shampoo and conditioner, but I always end up coming back to this one.
It makes my hair feel so soft and smooth, (I can't stop running my fingers through my hair when I use this shampoo. It makes it feel SO soft and smooth) and it looks unbelievably shiny. (I was at walmart one day picking up some of this shampoo and conditioner. There was another woman in the shampoo aisle who looked like she was trying to decide which shampoo to buy. I noticed that after I picked up this shampoo and conditioner, she looked at my hair, looked at the bottles in my hand, and then she picked some up too. lol).
I tried the outrageous volumizing shampoo once, and it made my very thick, very heavy hair actually bouncy. I use the all out shine for colour treated hair rather than the volumizing shampoo because I dye my hair.
I like the smell it leaves on my hair, too. I wash my hair every second day, and the smell lasts until I wash my hair again.
It also makes my hair really manageable. Since it's so thick, it gets tangled easily, but not with this conditioner. Even if I don't brush my hair, it still doesn't get tangled. I usually just have to run my fingers through it.
It's also dirt cheap. I buy it at walmart for $1.96 CAD. Shiny, soft, manageable hair dirt cheap? You can't beat that.

Popular Hair Products