Uploaded by TeenBeauty

package quality

price range

Reviews

Mar/01/2017

Love love LOVE this bronzer!!! Never cakey never too much not "orange" and blends well...definitely one of my fav bronzers iv ever used(which has been ALOT) lol...and absolutely cannot go wrong with the price!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (29 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

Sep/11/2014

GORGEOUS! I wear Revlon color stay in Toast. I use this kinda as my contour and it is just gorgeous. it gives me the perfect glow and it doesn't look muddy. highly recommended.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Tan

HairBlack

1.0

Jul/16/2014

This bronzer really made my tan Asian skin look super orangey and didn't blend well. Didn't last long either.

About reviewer (56 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Tan

HairBrown

Jul/16/2014

I absolutley love this bronzer!!! Being 1/2 italian, 1/4 lebanese & 1/4 polish my skin tone is so diffucult to match(esp in the winter.) But since I'm tan right now this is my go-to bronzer. I have just about every type of bronzer on the planet(from cover girl to bare minerals.) While bare minerals might beat it, as far as pricing goes, this is my pick for favorite bronzer.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan

HairBlond

Jun/27/2013

I have kind of a love hate relationship with this product, the color is beautiful however it doesn't last once applied to your face even with some powder on top to set it. I realized I had applied a decent amount of the product and an hour later it wasn't there anymore. I hate re applying make up throughout the day which is the only reason I wouldn't repurchase this product. …Read more

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

Mar/02/2013

Picked this up at Wal-Mart for $9, really happy so far with it. Great tan color without looking orange, not overly shimmery, I apply with a large kabuki brush over my face and even neck and chest too if I want extra color and glow. I like it a lot and may try other items from the Hard Candy line now. I still want a good matte bronzed but this is great too especially for the price.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (59 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

Apr/13/2012

This line of products always looks fun. This is kind of pricey for a drugstore bronzer. Actually I find the whole line to be pricey for DS especially since it never seems to go on sale. I decided to give a few of the Hard Candy products a go and I've been pretty satisfied. I think the packaging isn't worse than MAC (and I love my MAC). I range between NC 30 and NC 42 depending on the …Read more

About reviewer (276 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrown

1.0

Feb/12/2012

I wanted to love this bronzer so much it made me look so tan. Unfortunately, it made me break out reallyy bad after a few weeks. I've never broken out from a bronzer before, I'm shocked. Hard candy blush makes me break out as well :(

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (52 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Other, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesGray

Jan/03/2012

This was really great :) it makes me look nice and tan, and has a very natural looking shimmer to it. it is very well pigmented and can double as a nice eyeshadow. this will last me a very long time too! not too shabby.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

Dec/26/2011

love this bronzer! i'm always in need of bronzer, i have a neutral toned complexion so after my almost full coverage foundation my skin looks pretty dull, but a little bit of this on my cheeks and forehead makes me look 10x better. i love that it has swirls of gold shimmer throughout it yet it's not overly shimmery. the color is very pretty and you really don't need alot. lasts …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (12 reviews)

AgeUnder 18