Kleancolor Nail Lacquer

Kleancolor  Nail Lacquer
Kleancolor PolishesNail LacquerKleancolor PolishesKleancolor PolishesNail Lacquer

3.9

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

These nail polishes are super cheap and come in a variety of colors but they aren't the best quality. The drying time for this brand is insanely slow, probably the slowest-drying polishes I've ever used. They also have a strange smell which isn't a big deal to me but might bother others. Wear time isn't great either but overall I think they're ok - I've bought a few shades that I've enjoyed well enough and probably would buy them again if I saw a color I liked.

on 3/13/2016 11:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Medium

Found a very good selection at Daiso in California selling for $1.50 each. I bought about 15 of them ranging from creme (scented) to chucky glitters/holos. I wasn't really expected much since they are cheap but I really like the packaging. They reminded me of Anna Sui.
Formulas were hit and misses for the chucky glitters, but I thought the creme (scented) ones were really good, most of them are almost one coater (specifically Lavender Kiss, Rose Bouquet and Jasmine Tea). All the holo glitters were also great and covered smoothly. Now, if you have a sensitive nose or to smell, I would say stay away. Otherwise, they are fun collection to have, especially if you want seasonal colors without having to spend tons of money. Just don't expect them to perform like brand names nail polishes, I wasn't and was pleasantly surprised :D

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Great nail polish for the price. One of my favorite combos is the metallic white over white nail polish, but all their colors are great! :chips kind of easily, but regardless you definitely still get your money's worth.

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

I have bought a heap of these polishes...probably 40 or so. I've never had a problem with them, in fact I find on my acrylic nails they last longer than shellac. I find they are better than OPI and China Glaze. I am not affiliated in anyway with KleanColor. The nail shop I go to loves the colours and pigment so much she went out and bought quite a few. I have to buy them from ShopMissA as I live in Australia. I've never had a problem at all.

on 11/4/2015 8:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Other

Get some coffee, cause this is going to be a long review.

I bought 8 Kleancolor nail polishes from ShopMissA. But apparently, they're also available at 99 cents stores near me. When it arrived, the packaging was extremely pretty, though.
The colors I bought were:
#150 Sheer Pastel Brown
#315 Love for Pudding *Pudding Scented*
#329 Peppermint Breeze *Peppermint Scented*
#332 Blueberry Drama

Pros:
- Depending on how you apply it, you can totally get away with one coat.
- Despite the scented polishes, all of these smell the same, which is nail polish mixed with a sugary scent, so it's not that bad.
- Dries really fast

Cons:
Kleancolor nail polish comes with a lot of problems.
- The nail polish came thick. Not thick enough that you can't use it, but not your typical silky nail polish. White I would say was the worst out of all. I had to use nail polish thinner to get it to the consistency I wanted.
- These chip relatively fast and you better have a good top coat in order for it to last.

Overall, you get what you pay for *These were all 1 dollar*. If I were to run out, I wouldn't necessarily buy them again even with all the good color choices. You can paint your nails one color or multiple as a base, but I think that they would be extremely good for nail art rather than a base color.

First time using this product, and first review here too. I used the Decades of Bond glitter nail polish. It ate through my base color (CG Outlast) and takes forever to dry. I had it on for about an hour, it was still tacky. I bumped my nail and all the polish, base and Kleancolor, scraped right off. I had a plastic shopping bag nearby (was in the car) and I rubbed every nail and it all came off. I tried it again later with a fresh base coat, same thing again. Not a lot of glitter comes off the brush, so I used a nail art tool to place more glitter. I barely touched my nail placing more glitter and it smudged my base coat, again. And the smell is horribly strong. First and last time I buy this brand.

on 12/28/2014 1:51:00 PM

I purchased 139 Pastel Pink from my local dollar store and the color is adorable.
The consistency was a bit odd, very streaky but nothing a second coat won't fix.
I found there was no "scent" that some people are describing.
Big con for me: it chips easily. Even with a more high end top coat </3
Drying time took patience but for a dollar there's not a lot to complain about.

on 12/19/2014 9:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I purchased Ocean Wave from a neighborhood beauty supply store for under $3 and found the color to be pretty on my acrylic nails. it dried fast and wore well. However, i would recommend sampling the bottle before purchasing IF you plan to polish your natural nails.

So I bought a couple off Ebay and thought I'd try them out. Wasn't expecting anything spectacular for the price. I was amazed when I received my two or three that I had ordered how absolutely beautiful they were in the bottle. I order a couple of the Chunky Holo's, not sure which ones at the moment. But I ended up ordering 24 more bottles. I just love all their glittery colors, they're really pretty! Some of their solids don't seem to want to stay on long, even with Seche Vite top coat, but I usually do my nails twice a week anyways. You can't go wrong for the price, they have some super fun colors. If you don't mind having to do some touch ups or changing it in a couple days, buy some!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

PROS:
- No animal testing / Vegan / Big-4 Free
- Good brush is not too wide, not too small, fans out nicely (both both fullsize and mini bottles)
- Mini collections generous 5ml / have the exact same quality as fullsize
- Great price!

CONS:
- Long drying time needs patience if using base or top coat
- Chips in 1 - 2 days (more with Seche Vite topcoat)
- Thick consistency in some bottles but are easily thinned
- Most have a dull finish, look better with top coat
- Bubbles over base coat (Rimmel)

Some people say the smell is unpleasant but I've had mixed experiences. Two of mine (Forest Fairy, Mr. Right) smell unpleasant when applying. The chunky holo toppers have delicious scents that I love. The others are just ok.

AURORA 29: Lightly tinted pink clear coat with pink satin stars, iridescent hexes and micro glitters. Smooth and easy to apply. Have to fish for the larger stars. Pretty as a Princess layered over light pinks!

CHUNKY HOLO BLACK 236: Brown jelly with large and medium sized hex opal glitter. Beautiful effect layered over dark colors.

CHUNKY HOLO CANDY 228: Bright pink jelly with pink-orange shifting micro glitters. One of the most sheer of the holos, opaque in 4 - 5 coats. Gives an awesome orange-pink neon glow layered over hot pinks. Bubble gum scented...yum!

CHUNKY HOLO PURPLE 234: Purple jelly with pink-orange-yellow-green-blue shifting micro glitters. Scented like grape candy!

CHUNKY HOLO TEAL 233: Bright teal jelly with stunning shifting glitters.

FOREST FAIRY 117: Pale shimmery green. Very sheer, opaque in 4 - 5 coats. Takes hours to dry. Best layered.

FUSION PINK 62: Dark blue-pink pearl, looks red-pink in some lights. Streaky. Dull finish. Chips easily.

HOLO BLUE 135: Aqua blue thats true to bottle color. Opaque in 4 coats.

HOLO GREEN 136: Icy yellow-green shimmers and a few multi shimmers. Opaque in 3 - 4 coats.

HOLO ORANGE 138: Slightly burnt orange that is true to bottle color. Opaque in 3 coats.

HOLO YELLOW 137: Gold with multi shimmers. Good coverage, opaque in 2 coats.

MR. RIGHT 244: Silver holo, like Orly Shine on Crazy Diamond, but more sheer. Removes easily as the glitter is fine. Opaque in 4 coats. Comes fullsize in the regular lacquer line, as part of the "Oh YES, I Do" Bridal Essence Mini Collection, or as #47 in the Nail to Toe nail art line.

PEARL PINK 63: Medium pink pearl, streaky