Senna Fast Finish Face Powder

No Image

3.0

on 4/18/2011 8:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I've actually had this powder for a very long now and have just recently started using it again. I only use this as a setting powder on my eyelids after shadow and occasionally on my cheekbones when they need some sparkle. I don't wear it anywhere else on my face since its just way too shimmery. I use this REALLY SPARINGLY cause I don't wanna look like i got into a fight with a disco ball. It really sets my eye shadow and keeps it from creasing though, so I will be repurchasing if it hasn't yet been discontinued.

First off, this product came with a great face/blush brush of high quality to apply with. So, this is a great bonus!
The powder itself is way too sparkly to be used as a loose face powder or finishing powder, unless you want to shine and sparkle like a Christmas tree.
If used sparingly though, this product can look nice applied to your face with this brush to just contour it and give it a hint of sparkle. Not really for the daytime though, more for a night out or a special occasion.
Packaging is cute but a little cheap, too.