Hard Candy Sheer Envy Primer

Hard Candy Sheer Envy Primer

3.6

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicon Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Mica, Titanium Dioxide,dkl

on 4/12/2017 7:09:00 PM

The Sheer Envy primer work so good on my sensitive skin for preventing acne. If I moisturize, put this on top, and then foundation I don't experience break outs the next day and my skin looks clearer. I don't know that it makes my makeup last longer but it does make it blend better and look more natural. It's also great to mix with a CC cream and moisturizer for a lighter makeup alternative. I would suggest it for people who like natural looking dewy makeup and are more concerned about preventing acne than preventing oil.

on 2/6/2017 9:11:00 PM

love. its very smoothing. it doesn't keep me matte through out the day, but my makeup looks good and lasts all day. its worth touching up.

Not bad, it's a weird consistency that I'm constantly going back & forth as to whether or not I like it. Works fairly well but I will venture to try others in the future.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I ran out of my Avon magix ( i wear it mostly alone) Waiting for my new order, This was dollar in the gift section of Walmart. So i brought all three versions.

This one gives my skin a weird overcast. I found it a bit greasy as well. Meh will go to waste.

on 10/9/2016 12:27:00 PM

Not terribly impressed with this primer. Sure, the price is good, but that's about it. I got the "Dark Spot Correcting" formula and I don't really think it actually does much to camouflage dark spots. I try to use it very sparingly since it feels pretty heavy on my skin otherwise, but it just doesn't work. I don't find that it makes my foundation stay on very well and it sometimes balls up on my skin, which makes it really hard to work with. I also kind of feel like it broke me out but I don't have great skin in general so it may not have anything to do with this primer? Overall, I wouldn't recommend trying this.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I like how smooth this primer made my skin, but it did feel quite heavy. I don't think it contributed any difference in wear time or application for my foundation, other than making a smooth base.

on 7/3/2016 1:27:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

[1]
This primer has a very interesting consistency and feel. I actually liked how it made my face baby smooth after applying it.

It's a very basic primer though. It doesn't do much for pores or oil control.

Skin: Other, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I picked up this primer the last time I ran out of my Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer Light because I heard it was a similar formula for a fraction of the price. I picked it up in the ultra light formula at Walmart for around $10 (Canadian) and tried it out with my Chanel Vitalumiere foundation. The formula is a lot heavier than I was expecting and I could really feel it on my face. It does a good job of blurring and creating an even canvas but it feels almost like wearing a mask (it's THAT heavy), soon after putting it on I starting getting little bumps on my skin so I immediately washed it off and haven't been back to it since. Thankfully the bumps went away after I washed the primer off but I would strongly advise against purchasing this if you have sensitive skin or if you are looking for a lightweight primer.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I've been using this product for a while and I do like it a lot. It feels great on my skin and makes everything feel even and soft. It's never given me a breakout and it's quite affordable.

on 12/12/2015 2:10:00 PM

I hate the feel of this primer. It feels heavier on the face than I would like, and it is a very thick consistency. Container is very cute and the price point is low, but you can definitely find a better primer.