Cover Girl Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara

Cover Girl Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara
CoverGirl Professional Super Thick Lash MascaraCover Girl Professional Super Thick Lash Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara CoverGirl Professional Super Thick Lash

Price: $

Price: $

Water , Glyceryl Stearate , Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Propylene Glycol , Stearic Acid , Copernicia Cerifera Wax Carnauba , Triethanolamine , Acrylates Copolymer , Synthetic Wax , Polyvinyl Alcohol , Lecithin , Propylene Carbonate , Oleic Acid , Alcohol Denat , Xanthan Gum , Benzyl Alcohol , Phenoxyethanol , Trisodium EDTA , Methylparaben , Glycerin , Panthenol , Ethylparaben , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Simethicone , Propylparaben , Iron Oxides , Ultramarines May Contain , Titanium Dioxide May Contain

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Curly, Coarse

My 5 star Holy Grail - totally waterproof, you can sleep in it, cry in it, and it never betrays your secret. I just put it on the very tips of my lashes, run a mascara comb or spoolie through them, and it seems to lengthen them, without giving them the dreaded spider lash look. No smudging, ever.....No clumping, ever. A great price, what more could you want (other than a more stylish wand, but who cares)? I've spent a lot more on designer mascaras which all had flaws, but this one is my favorite! Try it, and I think you'll really like it.

on 4/26/2017 2:04:00 PM

I didn't really like this mascara.. Didn't lengthen much but for the price I guess it's alright.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I am very, very impressed with this mascara. I would actually rate this 4.5 lippies, 4 doesn't seem to do it justice. The ONLY downside to this mascara, and I'm just being a finicky fuss here, is that it doesn't seem to hold a curl as much as I would like it to. Other than that, it is pretty much a perfect mascara.
The packaging is a tiny bit cheap. I know Cover Girl is reasonably priced and a drugstore brand, but I've seen them come out with nicer looking products. This tube looks a tad 80s to me, but more importantly it just "feels" like a more flimsy quality of plastic than many other mascaras. However, and this is the important thing- it has not cracked or leaked, so it is a non-issue to me as of now.
The wand is perfect- not a huge monster, not a thin little stub a la Loreal's Telescopic. I have absolutely no issues applying this- it doesn't smear, it adds a good amount of volume and doesn't clump easily. After two coats, I am thoroughly satisfied with the results. My lashes look pretty awesome after applying this, and even though the curl lowers through the day, by evening they still look good. It is also worth noting I experience NO flaking or transferring from this formula. No raccoon eyes here baby!
The formula is not wet (which leads to smearing and transferring) but not dry (which leads to flaking), it is the perfect Goldilocks middle of the road. I have tried many a mascara in my day, and many from high end brands, but this stands out as a favorite for the lower lash line because it is SO hard for me to smear this and it stays put. Usually, it is hard for me NOT to smear on the lower lashline. If this formula could be harnessed with Lancôme Hypnose Drama's curl-holding properties, I believe it would be my ultimate ride or die mascara. As it stands, I will continue to repurchase this because it guarantees full lashes, easy and quick application and no "surprises" throughout the day.

on 9/5/2016 11:33:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really liked this product. It did not leave my lashes clumped or dried out at all, while it provided full looking lashes. It also came off easily. The only con would be that it smears easily when applied, but it dries pretty fast. Compared to the first mascara I used (which I have forgotten the name) this was way better. Even though I'm not super dependent on CoverGirl products, I would recommend this to a friend. And I would definitely buy this product again.

This is my favorite drugstore mascara, and have repurchased for years. I have fine, medium length lashes that tend to look cakey very easily with thickening formulas. This one is buildable, so you can go natural to dramatic very easily, without looking clumpy or spidery. Another bonus - it doesn't end up under my eyes! A great overall mascara for everyday use.

on 6/13/2016 6:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this mascara based on the reviews here on MUA. The mascara was pretty decent. Not my favorite just yet as it has smudged on me. Still trying to find a mascara that doesn't do that, especially a drugstore one, if possible. The formula is a bit drier which I like so it applies better and evenly. The mascara does have some volumizing effects to it which I like. It holds a curl well after using a lash curler. I did not find that it clumped. I did not note any scent to the product either. I would say this would be the "best" drugstore mascara I've used to date. Although I will continue to experiment with other drugstore mascaras. Removal was easy, but I also use a eye makeup remover and it works well. the mascara came off easily without any tugging or pulling. Would definitely recommend for a drugstore mascara. I am unsure of it's WP properties as I always purchase WP mascaras to hold a curl.

on 5/16/2016 8:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I got this in a two for one at the drug store and I don't know why I thought it would work. I have tried it more than once over the years and was never happy with the performance because it just didn't do much. It hasn't changed or improved. I assumed it was fairly new stock as it's all new packaging and design. For all I knew, it was now fantastic so I gave it a chance. I didn't think it would be this useless, though. You get the most natural look possible. It barely coats the lashes and does not build up. Update: I have thrown it away after using it twice. Total, utter waste of money.

on 5/2/2016 2:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

OH MY LAWD HG. I don't think I'll ever buy another brand of mascara again. This perfectly separates AND adds a ton of volume without clumping at all, ever, even after three coats. I have two on me at all times: one relatively new one and a second more dried-out one if I need to add another coat after the first has already dried. And the price. The PRICE! Goodness, just buy it.

on 3/28/2016 12:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I cannot believe how fabulous this stuff is. It is what I would classify as a "dryer" mascara rather than one of those really "wet" mascaras. I prefer dryer mascaras because then my lashes don't tend to stick together and I don't get that spidery look. I also like that this is one of those full natural bristle brushes rather than one of those silicon plasticky brushes. I feel like I get a fuller looking lash with this natural bristle brush. The formula and brush combo just work for me. I get a great natural but full looking lash in two coats for everyday and I can layer it without it clumping if i want a more dramatic lash.

The packaging is no frills from the outside, but like I said that traditional brush just works. I can't believe I just discovered this mascara.

on 1/22/2016 7:35:00 AM

I've used it for years. I receive free samples of more expensive Department store mascara sometimes and I've never found one that performs as consistently as cover girl pro mascara. I do not use waterproof as I feel it is too harsh on lashes and can lead to thinning.

Popular Mascaras