SKINFOOD Peach Sake Pore BB Cream SPF20 PA+

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
SKINFOOD Peach Sake Pore BB Cream SPF20 PA+
Peach Sake Pore BB Cream SPF20 PA+

3.8

Water, cyclopentasiloxane, titanium dioxide (7,73%), butylene glycol, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate (3%), cyclomethicone, PEG/PPG-19/19 dimethicone, barium sulfate, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, caprylyl methicone, sodium chloride, polymethyl methacrylate, sorbitan isostearate, dimethicone, vinyl dimethicone/methicone silsesquioxane crosspolymer, disteardimonium hectorite, aluminum hydroxide, trimethylsiloxysilicate, stearic acid, sorbitan olivate, propylene carbonate, talc, triethoxycaprylylsilane, alcohol, oleanolic acid, polyquaternium-51, enantia chloranta bark extract, rice ferment filtrate (60 mg), prunus persica (peach) kernel extract (60 mg), phenoxyethanol, propylparaben, methylparaben, fragrance, CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499, ultramarines.

on 7/20/2012 12:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I really really really REALLY wanted to like this product but.......it's my own fault for buying something without really researching it. The color was way too light but I didn't let that stop me, I went ahead and put it on for two days, I was oily after about two hours (even with setting powder) and to top it off I woke up this morning with a face full of whiteheads even though I thoroughly washed my face last night before bed. I'm really disappointed and sad about this because i REALLY wanted to have a good experience with it. I'm an NC40 in mac and I wanted something to help out my skin without breaking me out and not feeling super heavy since all I do is sit around at home but....this definitely wasn't it. :'(

SO for all my br0wn ladies out there, STAY AWAYYY!

on 10/25/2012 3:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

I only review products that I really like or love. This is no exception.

Pros: Natural looking color that oxidizes to the skin tone of the individual.

SPF 20

Makes pores look smaller all day.

Lasts throughout the day.

Neither dewey or matte. Just natural.

Inexpensive

Cons: The nice peach scent won't work for those sensitve to fragrance, but it does fade rather quickly.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I've been waiting for this to come over to the US :) I'm using shade 04 Warm Beige- it is a little bit yellow for me but a bit of finishing powder took care of that. I'm a NC40 for Mac products so the original colors (1 and 2) where much too light :(
Pros: The coverage can be built up,the smell is great, not too heavy
Cons: oil control is not so great :(

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Actually I have been using this product for a year. I bought the Shade 2 because I knew that korean products are always 2 tones whiter than the regular ones and I am tanned. Apparently, I could not use it as a BB cream or foundation since it was too white for my skin tone. However, I decided to use it as my concealer. That was the smartest decision I made with this product, and it has done miracle for my skin! It is not cakey, oily, and it stays all day. The liquid blends perfectly, and it feel light on my skin. I can tell it because I have sensitive skin and I always get acnes from heavy products like MAC. Ever since I used BB Cream Skinfood Peach Sake, I never had any acne problem caused by the product. Oh and I use it as a highlighter too, another smart move. I would definitely keep purchasing it and I hope they will create in darker shade for tanned users. :)