SKINFOOD Peach Sake Pore BB Cream SPF20 PA+

Filtered by eye Color : Black
SKINFOOD Peach Sake Pore BB Cream SPF20 PA+
Peach Sake Pore BB Cream SPF20 PA+

3.4

Water, cyclopentasiloxane, titanium dioxide (7,73%), butylene glycol, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate (3%), cyclomethicone, PEG/PPG-19/19 dimethicone, barium sulfate, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, caprylyl methicone, sodium chloride, polymethyl methacrylate, sorbitan isostearate, dimethicone, vinyl dimethicone/methicone silsesquioxane crosspolymer, disteardimonium hectorite, aluminum hydroxide, trimethylsiloxysilicate, stearic acid, sorbitan olivate, propylene carbonate, talc, triethoxycaprylylsilane, alcohol, oleanolic acid, polyquaternium-51, enantia chloranta bark extract, rice ferment filtrate (60 mg), prunus persica (peach) kernel extract (60 mg), phenoxyethanol, propylparaben, methylparaben, fragrance, CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499, ultramarines.

on 2/9/2011 12:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

not bad but not the best face product i've tried; is a bit drying when i first put it on - doesn't give that 'glowy' look straight away like other bb creams. goes a bit shiny towrads mid day [i have combo normal skin, my nose is like an oil slick!].

i have light medium asian skin [about a nc25] & the 02 was fine, did not give a grey caste like the missha ones. i like this better then the missha one for sure!

wears ok, i don't usually powder so may last longer if i do [but it's not shiny when applied so doesn't seem to need it...]. thicker then a tinted moisteriser; i'm not after much coverage so this works well for me.

The pump is a bit faulty on my tube & sometimes nothing comes out. i would continue to use it occasionally but probably won't repurchase as i prefer something lighter.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I really oily skin which I can control if I wear Revlon Colorstay foundie, but not with this.The color is a bit too light for my NC40 skin.Color transfer to face paper and collars of my clothing.Feels heavy on my skin after I put it on. Def will not repurchase.

on 12/28/2011 10:25:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

- this is great if you like sheer coverage.
- It can't cover big and very red pimples. the oil control is so-so.
- I really like the scent, it has a sweet and yummy smell.
- it's ridiculously expensive here, it's 50% more expensive than its country of origin.

on 4/16/2012 12:35:00 AM

this is the first korean brand bb cream i've ever bought. the first one being maybelline bb cream which i don't like at all.
i can say this skinfood bb cream is pretty good for everyday use, especially for students that doesn't need THAT much coverage overall. i have this in shade 1 light beige and matches my skin well after it oxidize. it gives a smooth texture but doesn't cover anything. it does reduce the redness on skin but still if you have a bad dark circle or big red pimple this isn't helping in coverage.
i love the smell though, it has a pretty strong peach-y smell but it will dissapear in time. ifyou're sensitive about smell, you might find this one too strong.
oil control is so-so. i don't really produce that much oil, but still after 4-5 hours my forehead and nose will look a bit shiny. if i use powder it can last up to 7-8 hours.
oh, this bb cream does contain paraben.
i still trying many other bb cream, so i wouldn't repurchase this.

on 10/25/2012 3:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

I only review products that I really like or love. This is no exception.

Pros: Natural looking color that oxidizes to the skin tone of the individual.

SPF 20

Makes pores look smaller all day.

Lasts throughout the day.

Neither dewey or matte. Just natural.

Inexpensive

Cons: The nice peach scent won't work for those sensitve to fragrance, but it does fade rather quickly.

on 3/19/2013 11:37:00 AM

I've been using shade no. 2 for years now. I'm sure it's not the best bb cream out there but this doesn't break me out and I'm afraid to try something different that would.

PROS:
- smells nice (i don't know, this is just important to me)
- oxidizes to my natural skin tone
- does not break me out/ irritate my skin
- it doubles as my sunblock

CONS:
- doesn't help with oil control
- light coverage (a problem when I have something to cover up)

It's just a strictly OK bb cream. No high praises, no miraculous claims. I gave it a 3 because it's not really bad, it's just not good either. it does what I need except for the oil control so would probably repurchase til I find something better.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I have extremely oily, acne prone skin. This BB cream does not control oil on me. It feels heavy on the skin, yet the coverage is very weak. I'm NC-25 and used shade 2, which worked fine. You get a small amount compared to typical BB cream (you get 1 oz. whereas many other BB creams are 1.3 oz.) I'm not a fan of the packaging that's a tube with a pump because it seems hard to pump when you're almost done with the product, and the pump head is not removable, I tried. I'm not sure if it caused break-outs on me, but it does have a couple pore-clogging ingredients such as Sodium Chloride and Stearic Acid, however they're in the middle of the list not the first 8 ingredients.

on 6/29/2014 11:00:00 AM

I think I like the scents of Skinfood Peach Sake series. I've used natural beige shade. The texture is light and soft. The oil control is good but for coverage is not really well. But for someone like natural makeup, I think is good for you.

on 4/5/2015 9:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I've been changing bb creams a lot in a quest to discover the perfect one for my skin. I guess most girls do, it's just never enough to have only one bb cream in your makeup pouch. Especially with wide range of tempting bb cream products out there in the market, your hands must be itchy to try them out.

As for now, i don't have skinfood peach sake pore bb cream in my stock. But, of all those bb creams i've tried ranging from kiehl's, laneige, mizon, to etude (and other more brands i don't mention), this one is one of my most favorite and i'm planning to repurchase this again. I guess it's one of the highest performed bb cream i've been using so far. It has matte finish and i guess the coverage is sheer to medium. It covers acne redness and hide your zits quite well. I also found that it helped healing my zits. Sometimes i had occasional breakout and i cover my pimples using this bb cream. At the end of the day, when i wash my face, the pimple is somehow improved, it dried up and calm down the redness of my pimples. It also has lightweight consistency and a bit runny. And it doesn't leave your skin cakey, it just blends well with your skin and sometimes it feels like you don't wear bb cream at all.

I stopped using this product to find a better one, because i thought with such a cheap product i am quite satisfied and i thought buying more expensive ones will give me more satisfactory result. But eventually, i fall back to this baby.

My skin is oily and quite acne-prone, so i must use face products with good oil control. Although the oil control of this product is not so decent, i don't really mind since i usually mattify with a loose setting powder after applying bb cream then i'm all set. My face will be oil-free all day long.