SKINFOOD Peach Sake Pore BB Cream SPF20 PA+

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
SKINFOOD Peach Sake Pore BB Cream SPF20 PA+
Peach Sake Pore BB Cream SPF20 PA+

3.2

Water, cyclopentasiloxane, titanium dioxide (7,73%), butylene glycol, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate (3%), cyclomethicone, PEG/PPG-19/19 dimethicone, barium sulfate, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, caprylyl methicone, sodium chloride, polymethyl methacrylate, sorbitan isostearate, dimethicone, vinyl dimethicone/methicone silsesquioxane crosspolymer, disteardimonium hectorite, aluminum hydroxide, trimethylsiloxysilicate, stearic acid, sorbitan olivate, propylene carbonate, talc, triethoxycaprylylsilane, alcohol, oleanolic acid, polyquaternium-51, enantia chloranta bark extract, rice ferment filtrate (60 mg), prunus persica (peach) kernel extract (60 mg), phenoxyethanol, propylparaben, methylparaben, fragrance, CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499, ultramarines.

on 10/8/2009 5:10:00 AM

I usually use pressed powder everyday when I go to work. My Shiseido pressed powder does the trick and the coverage is good, but I read about how BB creams give you good coverage and has stuff that's good for your skin. Like everyone else, I want to achieve that flawless look, while not appearing as if I have makeup on. That said, I don't use liquid foundation since most brands I've tried before make me appear as if I'm wearing heavy makeup everyday.

Anyway, so I just bought this BB cream from SkinFood, and it's the first BB cream I'm going to try. I read about BB creams online and being Filipina, it piqued my interest since I think that asian brands are well-suited to my skin type. I've gone to different Korean makeup retailers ... Face Shop, Elianto and SkinFood are what we have in Manila. Face Shop has the most inexpensive one I think, but has only one shade (for the Quick & Clean line). When I tried out SkinFood, they had 5 different ranges (Aloe, Mushroom, Peach Sake, Agave Cactus and Gingko) and 2 shades for each. What a variety! I tried the Mushroom, Aloe and Peach Sake ones since the Aloe and Peach Sake ones are good for oily skin, and the Mushroom has whitening properties.

Testing the three variants on my skin, the Mushroom and Aloe (Shade 02 for both) seemed to cast a greyish tone. The Peach Sake one, on the other hand, has a peach-golden tone which looks light the first time you see it, but blends well on my skin. Also gives me a peach glow :) Did I mention that it smells yummy? I'm qute addicted to the smell.

Insofar as coverage is concerned, you will still need a concealer to hide any blemishes, but it covered my undereye circles well enough. I'm also glad that unlike liquid foundation, the cream does not clog my pores. After putting it on, I have a more refined look, with good coverage and even skintone, and the cream isn't thick at all, so it isn't obvious that I'm wearing makeup =)

As far as touch ups are concerned, you will need to touch up your T-zone with loose powder after a few hours. I've read somewhere that the Aloe variant lasts longer. But between the two shades, I opted for the Peach Sake one.

on 1/25/2011 8:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

When I first got it i used it for a while, then forgot about it. Picked it up again recently and thought i loved it. It's been less than a month i'd say and now i have stopped using it again.

I think it gets drying over time yet at the same time it'll break you out if you leave it on the skin for long hrs. It's also kind of uncomfortable on the skin because you can almost feel it on the skin... no more repurchase for me.

on 4/23/2011 10:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Sheer coverage. Did help with the overall tone of my face, but that was pretty much it. Did not last that long on my face either. I really liked the smell and spf factor, but that's pretty much it. Will not repurchase. The Missha Perfect Cover BB cream provides better coverage, even though it feels thicker on my skin.

on 5/16/2011 1:02:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Warm

I have this in shade 02. Coverage is very sheer but evens out my skin tone and brightens up my complexion. Its not pink or grey like a lot of other BB Creams out there but kinda peachy I'd say. I bought this for under $15 from rubyruby on ebay. It comes in a small tube with a convenient pump. I'd also like to add that this bb cream doesn't do a whole lot though for oil control.

I wear this BB cream to school where I do all sorts of activities and perspire a lot. I guess this is just a generally good tinted moisturizer. It however does not help control oil and sebum and does pretty much nothing for oily skin. I have an oily T-zone and I get shiny at that area at the end of the day. Still, it's a nice BB cream that evens out my skin tone and gives me a better overall complexion.

Update: The shade #2 was too light for my tanning summer skin, which is now closer to NC30. I just found newer shades of this bb cream all the way up to #8, which is a super deep tone for African American skin! YAY! I chose #3, which matches me perfectly now!

My shade: NC25
I bought: #02 Natural Beige
Texture: Light, creamy, easily blended
Finish: Slightly dewy, is NOT matte, sheer (max coverage is light-medium)
Scent: Sweet peachy fruit, very delicate and yummy
Oil control: Medium
SPF: 20 PA+

I spent 15 dollars on this at my local Skinfood store in California. It sucked me in with promises of controlling my oily skin while giving me flawless coverage and a natural finish. Since I don't have very blemished/acne prone skin, the finish on this looked great on me since it's sheer. I could see my skin through it and it looked fairly flawless. The color of this comes out looking like a peachy-yellowish color that blends out beautifully and matches my yellowish medium asian skin nicely. It comes in a 30ml tube with an iffy pump at the bottom I'm not really digging. It seems to get stuck sometimes and pump out too much, wasting the product. Oil control is pretty good, it controlled my T-zone for a few hours while I was working in a hot kitchen. I had to blot once today, but it wasn't a big deal. If I'm just at school or I'm cashiering instead of working near the oven, the oil control is great. Again, this is not a matte finish! I can see very subtle shimmer in the cream that is not overwhelming at all. It gives my oily skin a natural, no-makeup kind of look that I really love. I haven't had any trouble with breakouts or any kind of sensitivity to this bb cream. The scent is addicting! It smells fruity and peachy, but not overwhelmingly so. The scent is very delicate. Overall, it's a great cream at an inexpensive price locally, or online. I would definitely repurchase.

on 11/17/2011 1:35:00 PM

This was the first BB cream I purchased. I got it in Melbourne for $20AUD. I'm NC20 and the colour was ok. There are better ones out there. I just finished the SKIN79 Super+ Beblesh Balm BB Cream Triple Function ( Pink Label ) and loved it. It has better coverage.

on 1/26/2012 5:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I dont really understand the hype about bb cream, so i just decided to give it a try anyway. Bought this in Korea sometime last year, and it was on sale at the SF store, so the price was dirty cheap. And that's why I would give it 2 lippies, for the price and the packaging. But for the product itself, I certainly dont like it too much. First of all, I didnt know it has 2 shades (as bottom line, I dont read korean) . So I happened to bought the shade 1, but for what I know, BB cream is suppose to blend into your skin color no matter what shade you are as long as you have light skin. But in my NC25 case, it actually made me looked dead that my friend even asked me if i was sick LOL I prefer lighter makeup, so usually i only wear mineral mu which just feel like nothing on my face. But this just feel plain heavy like i'm telling everyone I HAVE MAKEUP ON. It doesn't cover much of the imperfection on my face. In fact, i think it just makes my pores look bigger somehow. Will i buy this again? Certainly not even if i have money to waste *which i dont* I might just as well toss the tube that i have since i dont think i would bother to use it again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

The smell of this bb cream is amazing (peach candy scent), the coverage is great, the oil control is so-so which I dont mind because this does not make me look like an oily ball at the end of the day. Almost everything was awesome about this product. It could have been my perfect HG bb cream, it COULD have -

- If it didnt break me out, time after time. I didnt want to believe that it would at first. I've tried cutting short the hours of wear time, but it still broke me out. I assumed that it was non-codogemic because this bb cream emphasized alot on oil control. But looks like it wasnt. Perhaps I have sensitive skin.

Ended up swapping away all my other unopened peach sake bb creams (I bought 4, and I used only one tube).

Would however recommend people to give this a go, if it doesnt break you out.

on 7/10/2012 1:16:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Though I like this product, it does not control my oily skin and only lasts till the 3rd hour. It does however have a nice finish, a decent light-medium coverage, adequately moisturizes, doesn't break me out, and makes my pores appear smaller. It has a slightly thick lotion consistency and it blends well. I use this on days when my skin is behaving. I think this is the only BB cream I've used that matched my skin tone perfectly; no ashy tones here. I use the shade in 04 Soft Beige and I am an NC 30-35 in MAC. Still looking for my HG BB cream...