SKINFOOD Peach Sake Pore BB Cream SPF20 PA+

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
SKINFOOD Peach Sake Pore BB Cream SPF20 PA+
Peach Sake Pore BB Cream SPF20 PA+

3.2

Water, cyclopentasiloxane, titanium dioxide (7,73%), butylene glycol, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate (3%), cyclomethicone, PEG/PPG-19/19 dimethicone, barium sulfate, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, caprylyl methicone, sodium chloride, polymethyl methacrylate, sorbitan isostearate, dimethicone, vinyl dimethicone/methicone silsesquioxane crosspolymer, disteardimonium hectorite, aluminum hydroxide, trimethylsiloxysilicate, stearic acid, sorbitan olivate, propylene carbonate, talc, triethoxycaprylylsilane, alcohol, oleanolic acid, polyquaternium-51, enantia chloranta bark extract, rice ferment filtrate (60 mg), prunus persica (peach) kernel extract (60 mg), phenoxyethanol, propylparaben, methylparaben, fragrance, CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499, ultramarines.

on 9/6/2015 9:08:00 AM

This is just amazing bb cream. I love Skinfood because they make high quality products with high quality ingredients. I got no.1 shade light beige and it fits my very fair nordic skintone very well and coverage is light-medium it is buildable! Covers redness very well too. Oil control is very good with loose/setting powder (I use Innisfree No sebum mineral pact). This bb cream doesn't make skin look too pale and my skin looks very healthy and feels like satin. I just love this! This bb cream doesn't cost me break outs or irritations, it actually held my little dry spots on my cheeks! I have finally found my favourite bb cream<3

About packaging: Very cute as always Skinfood products have cute packagings and travel frendly, I love the pump, its more hygienic!
Smell: Wonderful!! <3

I highly recommend this bb cream Oily-Combination skintypes!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is the first BB cream I've bought (the Maybelline one sitting at the back of my cupboard from 3 years ago doesn't count), and I got this yesterday at the SkinFood outlet near my place. This was the only BB cream they had for oily, sensitive skin. I bought the darker shade (it only comes in two shades).

Pros:
- covers up my redness
- skin is smoother
- long lasting (This has been on my face from 6am till 12pm)

Cons
- bad break out at my chin (highly sensitive area for me!)
- not great shine control
- cakey
- perfumed
- parabens

Needless to say, I won't be buying this again. My chin is a warzone right now and my self-esteem is pretty busted.

on 6/10/2014 6:30:00 AM

I have combination skin; very oily arund the chin/jaw area with dry patches on cheeks and eyelids. I bought shade 2 and it is very yellow/peach toned, however it blends well and brightens up my skin. It can be quite drying on my cheeks without a base, so I make sure to wear a light moisturiser underneath. It faded a little by the end of the day, but very evenly so this didn't bother me too much.

on 5/5/2014 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This BB cream claim to have good oil control. I agree but I've tried other BB creams with better oil control. The coverage is light of course. Didn't break me out and feels very lightweight. It feels more like a tinted moisturizer than a BB cream. I didn't get really oily when wearing this with some kind of pressed powder. The reason why I will not be repurchasing this is because I want to try different korean BB creams and I don't find anything special about this BB cream.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I absolutely love this. I find the pump really cool. I wouldn't call this a bb cream though. It's more like a tinted moisturizer. The coverage isn't that good but it does even out redness.:) If you aren't happy with the coverage, just apply concealer under it. I have oily skin but this moisturizes my skin without giving a greasy look. It actually controls my oil a bit.<3 It also smells wonderful.^^ Check out my other reviews <3

I'm attracted to this bb cream by its scent. I purchase this tgt with the finish powder. Both this worked just so perfectly well. I've used so many diff types of oil control bb cream or foundation and none of them work for me. I have a damn freaking oily t-zone. Tbh, NONE WORKED ALRIGHT. I've tried stuff from Clinique, Garnier and many more but yea. Nothing actually controls like peach Sakae do. Okay tbh, it doesn't controls it very well but compared to other foundations / bb cream, this is like the best. So normally, i will start to get shiny half an hour after I apply makeup. After I apply peach Sakae, I start to feel the oil around 3 hours later. But once I blot it, it will only get shiny around 3 hours later or so. I will definitely repurchase it but I think I almost spoiled the pump when I used it. Probably I'm just rough.

on 9/30/2013 5:58:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I'm using it for a week but I didn't like it at all. I bought shade #2 natural beige, but I don't see any difference if I'm wearing any or not, it just the same. In the mid day, I found this BB cream was disappearing, waw…

Pros:
- Evening my skin tone
- A lil bit creamy
- Doesn't broke me out

Cons:
- Oil control was so bad, I have to used blotting paper or retouch 2 hours since first applied
- I don't like the pump, I found it very hard to control somehow

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Well, this is the 1st BBC I ever hadd,
And I don't really sure if it caused break out on me, bcause at the same time I were used a doctor's treatment that contains steroid>< (were if we used a cream that contains steroid we wouldn't hv any pimples)
Before I used this BBC I only used loose powder,
Then after stopped using my doctor's treatments, I'm still using this bbc, but somehow after using this there's always came out 1-10 small pimp on my face,and it really clogged my pores,and on me it caused white castt,and the most terrible thing is that when I used this BBC my face was looks like a *flour-face*,cakey,and it doesn't covered well enough.so embarrassing.

i love the packaging, but this bb cream just doesn't work for me. i bought it because it said it helped with oil control. well, it didn't give me that. instead, it gave me breakouts D:< and i still have my acne scars from it even though i let the acne be. maybe doesn't happen to anyone else except for me, but...yeah

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Actually I have been using this product for a year. I bought the Shade 2 because I knew that korean products are always 2 tones whiter than the regular ones and I am tanned. Apparently, I could not use it as a BB cream or foundation since it was too white for my skin tone. However, I decided to use it as my concealer. That was the smartest decision I made with this product, and it has done miracle for my skin! It is not cakey, oily, and it stays all day. The liquid blends perfectly, and it feel light on my skin. I can tell it because I have sensitive skin and I always get acnes from heavy products like MAC. Ever since I used BB Cream Skinfood Peach Sake, I never had any acne problem caused by the product. Oh and I use it as a highlighter too, another smart move. I would definitely keep purchasing it and I hope they will create in darker shade for tanned users. :)