SKINFOOD Peach Sake Pore BB Cream SPF20 PA+

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
SKINFOOD Peach Sake Pore BB Cream SPF20 PA+
Peach Sake Pore BB Cream SPF20 PA+

2.4

Water, cyclopentasiloxane, titanium dioxide (7,73%), butylene glycol, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate (3%), cyclomethicone, PEG/PPG-19/19 dimethicone, barium sulfate, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, caprylyl methicone, sodium chloride, polymethyl methacrylate, sorbitan isostearate, dimethicone, vinyl dimethicone/methicone silsesquioxane crosspolymer, disteardimonium hectorite, aluminum hydroxide, trimethylsiloxysilicate, stearic acid, sorbitan olivate, propylene carbonate, talc, triethoxycaprylylsilane, alcohol, oleanolic acid, polyquaternium-51, enantia chloranta bark extract, rice ferment filtrate (60 mg), prunus persica (peach) kernel extract (60 mg), phenoxyethanol, propylparaben, methylparaben, fragrance, CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499, ultramarines.

on 5/15/2010 10:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is my first bb cream (bought shade #02) as I've always used2-way cakes and mainly, liquid foundation. I must say i'm quite impressed by this product. Here are the benefits:-

- Non-oily. It didn't make my oily skin worse and I'm quite happy with it's sebum control properties, though not fantastic
- It brightens my face and gives that glow
- It appears very fair on my medium-tan skin on initial application but settles in very well in a couple of minutes
- Coverage is sheer but if you do not have serious blemish issues, just a few dabs of concealer on scars/spots will do
- I've got serious dark eye circles and because the shade is quite light, I didn't need to use my usual eye concealer. Cool!
- Cheap! I bought it for only SGD17.50 online. For this price, it's super value for money

Wished it came in more shades to cater to our tanner friends.

Will definitely buy this product again and again.

on 5/16/2011 1:02:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Warm

I have this in shade 02. Coverage is very sheer but evens out my skin tone and brightens up my complexion. Its not pink or grey like a lot of other BB Creams out there but kinda peachy I'd say. I bought this for under $15 from rubyruby on ebay. It comes in a small tube with a convenient pump. I'd also like to add that this bb cream doesn't do a whole lot though for oil control.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I really oily skin which I can control if I wear Revlon Colorstay foundie, but not with this.The color is a bit too light for my NC40 skin.Color transfer to face paper and collars of my clothing.Feels heavy on my skin after I put it on. Def will not repurchase.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I have extremely oily, acne prone skin. This BB cream does not control oil on me. It feels heavy on the skin, yet the coverage is very weak. I'm NC-25 and used shade 2, which worked fine. You get a small amount compared to typical BB cream (you get 1 oz. whereas many other BB creams are 1.3 oz.) I'm not a fan of the packaging that's a tube with a pump because it seems hard to pump when you're almost done with the product, and the pump head is not removable, I tried. I'm not sure if it caused break-outs on me, but it does have a couple pore-clogging ingredients such as Sodium Chloride and Stearic Acid, however they're in the middle of the list not the first 8 ingredients.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Well, this is the 1st BBC I ever hadd,
And I don't really sure if it caused break out on me, bcause at the same time I were used a doctor's treatment that contains steroid>< (were if we used a cream that contains steroid we wouldn't hv any pimples)
Before I used this BBC I only used loose powder,
Then after stopped using my doctor's treatments, I'm still using this bbc, but somehow after using this there's always came out 1-10 small pimp on my face,and it really clogged my pores,and on me it caused white castt,and the most terrible thing is that when I used this BBC my face was looks like a *flour-face*,cakey,and it doesn't covered well enough.so embarrassing.

on 9/30/2013 5:58:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I'm using it for a week but I didn't like it at all. I bought shade #2 natural beige, but I don't see any difference if I'm wearing any or not, it just the same. In the mid day, I found this BB cream was disappearing, waw…

Pros:
- Evening my skin tone
- A lil bit creamy
- Doesn't broke me out

Cons:
- Oil control was so bad, I have to used blotting paper or retouch 2 hours since first applied
- I don't like the pump, I found it very hard to control somehow

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is the first BB cream I've bought (the Maybelline one sitting at the back of my cupboard from 3 years ago doesn't count), and I got this yesterday at the SkinFood outlet near my place. This was the only BB cream they had for oily, sensitive skin. I bought the darker shade (it only comes in two shades).

Pros:
- covers up my redness
- skin is smoother
- long lasting (This has been on my face from 6am till 12pm)

Cons
- bad break out at my chin (highly sensitive area for me!)
- not great shine control
- cakey
- perfumed
- parabens

Needless to say, I won't be buying this again. My chin is a warzone right now and my self-esteem is pretty busted.