Skinfood Peach Sake Pore BB Cream SPF20 PA+

Skinfood Peach Sake Pore BB Cream SPF20 PA+
Peach Sake Pore BB Cream SPF20 PA+

3.0

1 review

Water, cyclopentasiloxane, titanium dioxide (7,73%), butylene glycol, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate (3%), cyclomethicone, PEG/PPG-19/19 dimethicone, barium sulfate, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, caprylyl methicone, sodium chloride, polymethyl methacrylate, sorbitan isostearate, dimethicone, vinyl dimethicone/methicone silsesquioxane crosspolymer, disteardimonium hectorite, aluminum hydroxide, trimethylsiloxysilicate, stearic acid, sorbitan olivate, propylene carbonate, talc, triethoxycaprylylsilane, alcohol, oleanolic acid, polyquaternium-51, enantia chloranta bark extract, rice ferment filtrate (60 mg), prunus persica (peach) kernel extract (60 mg), phenoxyethanol, propylparaben, methylparaben, fragrance, CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499, ultramarines.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

The smell of this bb cream is amazing (peach candy scent), the coverage is great, the oil control is so-so which I dont mind because this does not make me look like an oily ball at the end of the day. Almost everything was awesome about this product. It could have been my perfect HG bb cream, it COULD have -

- If it didnt break me out, time after time. I didnt want to believe that it would at first. I've tried cutting short the hours of wear time, but it still broke me out. I assumed that it was non-codogemic because this bb cream emphasized alot on oil control. But looks like it wasnt. Perhaps I have sensitive skin.

Ended up swapping away all my other unopened peach sake bb creams (I bought 4, and I used only one tube).

Would however recommend people to give this a go, if it doesnt break you out.