SKINFOOD Peach Sake Pore BB Cream SPF20 PA+

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
SKINFOOD Peach Sake Pore BB Cream SPF20 PA+
Peach Sake Pore BB Cream SPF20 PA+

3.2

Water, cyclopentasiloxane, titanium dioxide (7,73%), butylene glycol, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate (3%), cyclomethicone, PEG/PPG-19/19 dimethicone, barium sulfate, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, caprylyl methicone, sodium chloride, polymethyl methacrylate, sorbitan isostearate, dimethicone, vinyl dimethicone/methicone silsesquioxane crosspolymer, disteardimonium hectorite, aluminum hydroxide, trimethylsiloxysilicate, stearic acid, sorbitan olivate, propylene carbonate, talc, triethoxycaprylylsilane, alcohol, oleanolic acid, polyquaternium-51, enantia chloranta bark extract, rice ferment filtrate (60 mg), prunus persica (peach) kernel extract (60 mg), phenoxyethanol, propylparaben, methylparaben, fragrance, CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499, ultramarines.

on 1/26/2012 5:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I dont really understand the hype about bb cream, so i just decided to give it a try anyway. Bought this in Korea sometime last year, and it was on sale at the SF store, so the price was dirty cheap. And that's why I would give it 2 lippies, for the price and the packaging. But for the product itself, I certainly dont like it too much. First of all, I didnt know it has 2 shades (as bottom line, I dont read korean) . So I happened to bought the shade 1, but for what I know, BB cream is suppose to blend into your skin color no matter what shade you are as long as you have light skin. But in my NC25 case, it actually made me looked dead that my friend even asked me if i was sick LOL I prefer lighter makeup, so usually i only wear mineral mu which just feel like nothing on my face. But this just feel plain heavy like i'm telling everyone I HAVE MAKEUP ON. It doesn't cover much of the imperfection on my face. In fact, i think it just makes my pores look bigger somehow. Will i buy this again? Certainly not even if i have money to waste *which i dont* I might just as well toss the tube that i have since i dont think i would bother to use it again.

on 7/20/2012 12:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I really really really REALLY wanted to like this product but.......it's my own fault for buying something without really researching it. The color was way too light but I didn't let that stop me, I went ahead and put it on for two days, I was oily after about two hours (even with setting powder) and to top it off I woke up this morning with a face full of whiteheads even though I thoroughly washed my face last night before bed. I'm really disappointed and sad about this because i REALLY wanted to have a good experience with it. I'm an NC40 in mac and I wanted something to help out my skin without breaking me out and not feeling super heavy since all I do is sit around at home but....this definitely wasn't it. :'(

SO for all my br0wn ladies out there, STAY AWAYYY!

on 9/11/2012 7:49:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This was my first bb cream and after trying it out, I'm so glad that I bought into the hype. I decided on this one because I have oily/combination skin with dry patches on my T-zone, and the peach sake line claims to be good at oil control and minimizing pores. I also bought the toner and serum for added effect.

Pros:
- Oxidizes to match my skin-tone with yellow undertone really well. My color is NC 20-25
- Covers up my blemishes, acne scars and redness well enough that my skin still looks natural
- Lightweight so it doesn't feel like a second skin unlike foundation
- Nice packaging with tube that's easy to travel with
- Has SPF

Cons:
- Broke me out!!!
- Emphasizes my dry patches and I noticed after wearing it for a few weeks, my skin becomes drier
- Coverage may be too light if you are looking for a full coverage
- Oil control is so-so, I usually get oily after 1-2 hours and this controls it to about 4-5 hours.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I've been waiting for this to come over to the US :) I'm using shade 04 Warm Beige- it is a little bit yellow for me but a bit of finishing powder took care of that. I'm a NC40 for Mac products so the original colors (1 and 2) where much too light :(
Pros: The coverage can be built up,the smell is great, not too heavy
Cons: oil control is not so great :(

I'm attracted to this bb cream by its scent. I purchase this tgt with the finish powder. Both this worked just so perfectly well. I've used so many diff types of oil control bb cream or foundation and none of them work for me. I have a damn freaking oily t-zone. Tbh, NONE WORKED ALRIGHT. I've tried stuff from Clinique, Garnier and many more but yea. Nothing actually controls like peach Sakae do. Okay tbh, it doesn't controls it very well but compared to other foundations / bb cream, this is like the best. So normally, i will start to get shiny half an hour after I apply makeup. After I apply peach Sakae, I start to feel the oil around 3 hours later. But once I blot it, it will only get shiny around 3 hours later or so. I will definitely repurchase it but I think I almost spoiled the pump when I used it. Probably I'm just rough.

on 5/5/2014 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This BB cream claim to have good oil control. I agree but I've tried other BB creams with better oil control. The coverage is light of course. Didn't break me out and feels very lightweight. It feels more like a tinted moisturizer than a BB cream. I didn't get really oily when wearing this with some kind of pressed powder. The reason why I will not be repurchasing this is because I want to try different korean BB creams and I don't find anything special about this BB cream.

on 6/4/2014 8:46:00 PM

I love the sake smell of this cream, and I love the packaging that combines a tube and a pump. Unfortunately the BB cream made my face break out in painful lumps along my cheek and jawline. The color was also not a match, appearing dingy yellow-gray on my skin. I won't be repurchasing—unless it's released as a perfume/fragrance, in which case I'll buy two! But I still won't put it near my face.

on 6/10/2014 6:30:00 AM

I have combination skin; very oily arund the chin/jaw area with dry patches on cheeks and eyelids. I bought shade 2 and it is very yellow/peach toned, however it blends well and brightens up my skin. It can be quite drying on my cheeks without a base, so I make sure to wear a light moisturiser underneath. It faded a little by the end of the day, but very evenly so this didn't bother me too much.

on 12/25/2014 2:53:00 PM

I purchased this in South Korea so I know mine is not a fake. The packaging is nice. I like that it's on the smaller size, so I generally use this when I travel. The smell is divine. Coverage is light-medium and will even out your skintone (doesn't break me out at all). It only comes in two shades, like most BB creams, so you're out of luck if you're not somewhat pale. I do wish the SPF was higher, but I can deal with it. Anyway, this tube was super cheap, something like 6 korean won if I remember correctly. I felt it was well worth the money.

I really like this BB cream! About me NW20 or below, very cool undertones, blonde hair, and green eyes for reference. On me this is a perfect match for my skintone and it made my skin look flawless. I have sensitive combination skin that's oily now that it's warm here. I did not need to blot or touch up this product at all. I only wore it for about 8 hours and I use a setting powder but still that's amazing for me. For me this really did work on my oily skin and it did not fade or settle into fine lines. I am really happy with how well this product works. I would say this is a pale girls BB cream for sure. It didn't oxidize at all and it lasted till I washed my face.

I also set this with Skinfoods Rose Essence Moist Makeup Fixer and this stayed perfect. I'm quite happy with this BB cream. I love how well this controls oil and it gives me a natural look. I just wish this was bigger but for 8$ I don't mind buying a backup at all. I also like the packaging the pump is great and this really worked well on my oily skin. Very happy with this! Recommended.