SKINFOOD Peach Sake Pore BB Cream SPF20 PA+

Filtered by hair type : Other
SKINFOOD Peach Sake Pore BB Cream SPF20 PA+
Peach Sake Pore BB Cream SPF20 PA+

Water, cyclopentasiloxane, titanium dioxide (7,73%), butylene glycol, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate (3%), cyclomethicone, PEG/PPG-19/19 dimethicone, barium sulfate, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, caprylyl methicone, sodium chloride, polymethyl methacrylate, sorbitan isostearate, dimethicone, vinyl dimethicone/methicone silsesquioxane crosspolymer, disteardimonium hectorite, aluminum hydroxide, trimethylsiloxysilicate, stearic acid, sorbitan olivate, propylene carbonate, talc, triethoxycaprylylsilane, alcohol, oleanolic acid, polyquaternium-51, enantia chloranta bark extract, rice ferment filtrate (60 mg), prunus persica (peach) kernel extract (60 mg), phenoxyethanol, propylparaben, methylparaben, fragrance, CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499, ultramarines.

on 2/9/2011 12:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

not bad but not the best face product i've tried; is a bit drying when i first put it on - doesn't give that 'glowy' look straight away like other bb creams. goes a bit shiny towrads mid day [i have combo normal skin, my nose is like an oil slick!].

i have light medium asian skin [about a nc25] & the 02 was fine, did not give a grey caste like the missha ones. i like this better then the missha one for sure!

wears ok, i don't usually powder so may last longer if i do [but it's not shiny when applied so doesn't seem to need it...]. thicker then a tinted moisteriser; i'm not after much coverage so this works well for me.

The pump is a bit faulty on my tube & sometimes nothing comes out. i would continue to use it occasionally but probably won't repurchase as i prefer something lighter.

on 5/27/2013 4:32:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am glad I found a BB cream that had yellow undertones for once. For that, this Peach Sake Pore cream already becomes my top 3 BBs; very hard to find in Asian BB creams. It means I can layer it a bit without being scared it will look too grey or white on my face.
For a BB cream, this would be considered slightly lighter coverage than the usual thick, white mask effect you get with the majority of BBs. However, in the foundation sense, this would be leaning towards medium coverage.
I don't feel like it aggravates my acne so I can still use it on bad break-out days.
Most BB creams I know of do not provide long-lasting coverage because they are cream-based, and meant to act as secondary moisturisers/nourishing creams after your usual skincare routine. So I never expect my BB creams to work as a substitute for foundation. This is no exception, it can last me comfortably for some 5 hrs before redness shows through - depending on the heat of the day and how quickly my face flushes.
Oil control? For someone who releases oil as much as I do, I'm not surprised this BB doesn't control it well. I don't think there is any that can prevent that tbh.

on 8/6/2013 4:32:00 AM

I wanted to like this bb cream, it smells so good and I love how the color is a bit more yellow toned than pink, which matches my skin better and cancels out facial redness. It looks great for the first few hours *however* it's staying power is really weak. By the 5th hour my redness returns and the makeups flaking around my dry patches. I've worn this with primer and finishing powder as well but that didn't help either. I ended up returning this, my days last longer than 5 hours and so should my makeup.

on 4/5/2015 9:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I've been changing bb creams a lot in a quest to discover the perfect one for my skin. I guess most girls do, it's just never enough to have only one bb cream in your makeup pouch. Especially with wide range of tempting bb cream products out there in the market, your hands must be itchy to try them out.

As for now, i don't have skinfood peach sake pore bb cream in my stock. But, of all those bb creams i've tried ranging from kiehl's, laneige, mizon, to etude (and other more brands i don't mention), this one is one of my most favorite and i'm planning to repurchase this again. I guess it's one of the highest performed bb cream i've been using so far. It has matte finish and i guess the coverage is sheer to medium. It covers acne redness and hide your zits quite well. I also found that it helped healing my zits. Sometimes i had occasional breakout and i cover my pimples using this bb cream. At the end of the day, when i wash my face, the pimple is somehow improved, it dried up and calm down the redness of my pimples. It also has lightweight consistency and a bit runny. And it doesn't leave your skin cakey, it just blends well with your skin and sometimes it feels like you don't wear bb cream at all.

I stopped using this product to find a better one, because i thought with such a cheap product i am quite satisfied and i thought buying more expensive ones will give me more satisfactory result. But eventually, i fall back to this baby.

My skin is oily and quite acne-prone, so i must use face products with good oil control. Although the oil control of this product is not so decent, i don't really mind since i usually mattify with a loose setting powder after applying bb cream then i'm all set. My face will be oil-free all day long.