Skinfood Peach Sake Pore BB Cream SPF20 PA+

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Skinfood Peach Sake Pore BB Cream SPF20 PA+
Peach Sake Pore BB Cream SPF20 PA+

3.4

Water, cyclopentasiloxane, titanium dioxide (7,73%), butylene glycol, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate (3%), cyclomethicone, PEG/PPG-19/19 dimethicone, barium sulfate, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, caprylyl methicone, sodium chloride, polymethyl methacrylate, sorbitan isostearate, dimethicone, vinyl dimethicone/methicone silsesquioxane crosspolymer, disteardimonium hectorite, aluminum hydroxide, trimethylsiloxysilicate, stearic acid, sorbitan olivate, propylene carbonate, talc, triethoxycaprylylsilane, alcohol, oleanolic acid, polyquaternium-51, enantia chloranta bark extract, rice ferment filtrate (60 mg), prunus persica (peach) kernel extract (60 mg), phenoxyethanol, propylparaben, methylparaben, fragrance, CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499, ultramarines.

on 4/24/2015 1:06:00 PM

Waited a long time to try this.... shipping took 3 weeks!! I have acne prone skin/combination. I didnt like the instant flake it gave my nose and my dry acne spots. Didnt leave my skin oily . Didnt cause any new breakouts.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

I needed a product for those days when I just don't feel like applying heavy foundation products on my sensitive skin. I needed something that could provide some coverage along with skincare benefits. Hence, my search for a great BB cream begun!
I have tried american drugstore BB's but those are just tinted moisturizers that are super greasy on my already oily skin. So I went for the real deal, Korean BB creams. I bought this product on EBay for $7.99. The bottle contains one ounce of product and the packaging is lovely: A peach colored tube with a pump and a plastic cap that resembles bamboo wood. The lettering is golden and the label has a small painting of peaches (so lovely).
As for the product itself, it is a very creamy rather than liquid consistency. Even though I got it in shade #1, it surprised me that the color is very yellow under toned, which suits me nicely but wouldn't work for very pale pink undertoned gals. I dotted small amounts of this all over my face and blended it with my sanitized hands (I've heard warmth makes BB creams blend better with the skin). At first it looked too pale but then it oxidized to my skin tone. The coverage is light for but this is definitely buildable to a medium coverage. After applying it, I noticed it didn't emphasize my dry patches of skin or caked them up, so that is great!
This set to a dry finish almost instantly so you have to work fast with it. What surprised me the most was that even though this has a matte finish for oil control, my skin looks glowy like satin. It is very lovely and I don't feel like I need to apply highlighter with this. Another pro for this product is that it smells like peaches, not the perfume type of smell, but it actually smells like real organic peach puree.
Now, the cons: This product won't hold up on the skin for a long period of time if you have oily skin like me. I use the Peach Sake Pore Serum previous to applying this BB cream and it helps its performance out a lot, but I doubt many people own the serum from the same line. Also, the light coverage makes it hard to create a flawless look if you have a lot of acne scarring like I do, so applying concealer on top of problem areas is a MUST with this product.
All in all, not bad. Affordable and just what I wanted! 4/5
PS: I will continue hunting and reviewing Korean BB creams.

on 12/25/2014 2:53:00 PM

I purchased this in South Korea so I know mine is not a fake. The packaging is nice. I like that it's on the smaller size, so I generally use this when I travel. The smell is divine. Coverage is light-medium and will even out your skintone (doesn't break me out at all). It only comes in two shades, like most BB creams, so you're out of luck if you're not somewhat pale. I do wish the SPF was higher, but I can deal with it. Anyway, this tube was super cheap, something like 6 korean won if I remember correctly. I felt it was well worth the money.

on 11/4/2014 1:59:00 PM

I bought this BB cream because I suffer with oiliness on my nose and cheeks and like light to medium coverage. While the smell of this cream is pleasant and the coverage is nice, its a bright yellow color that doesn't suit me. It is also strangely oily - eventhough it has ingredients that are supposed to fight that. I just tried Missha M Perfect Cover, which is not formulated to fight oiliness and now I know why my face felt so oily and caked with make-up for the past month or so. It got so oily it felt stiff! I'm going to have to pass on this one.

on 6/10/2014 6:30:00 AM

I have combination skin; very oily arund the chin/jaw area with dry patches on cheeks and eyelids. I bought shade 2 and it is very yellow/peach toned, however it blends well and brightens up my skin. It can be quite drying on my cheeks without a base, so I make sure to wear a light moisturiser underneath. It faded a little by the end of the day, but very evenly so this didn't bother me too much.

on 5/5/2014 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This BB cream claim to have good oil control. I agree but I've tried other BB creams with better oil control. The coverage is light of course. Didn't break me out and feels very lightweight. It feels more like a tinted moisturizer than a BB cream. I didn't get really oily when wearing this with some kind of pressed powder. The reason why I will not be repurchasing this is because I want to try different korean BB creams and I don't find anything special about this BB cream.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I absolutely love this. I find the pump really cool. I wouldn't call this a bb cream though. It's more like a tinted moisturizer. The coverage isn't that good but it does even out redness.:) If you aren't happy with the coverage, just apply concealer under it. I have oily skin but this moisturizes my skin without giving a greasy look. It actually controls my oil a bit.<3 It also smells wonderful.^^ Check out my other reviews <3

I'm attracted to this bb cream by its scent. I purchase this tgt with the finish powder. Both this worked just so perfectly well. I've used so many diff types of oil control bb cream or foundation and none of them work for me. I have a damn freaking oily t-zone. Tbh, NONE WORKED ALRIGHT. I've tried stuff from Clinique, Garnier and many more but yea. Nothing actually controls like peach Sakae do. Okay tbh, it doesn't controls it very well but compared to other foundations / bb cream, this is like the best. So normally, i will start to get shiny half an hour after I apply makeup. After I apply peach Sakae, I start to feel the oil around 3 hours later. But once I blot it, it will only get shiny around 3 hours later or so. I will definitely repurchase it but I think I almost spoiled the pump when I used it. Probably I'm just rough.

on 5/27/2013 4:32:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am glad I found a BB cream that had yellow undertones for once. For that, this Peach Sake Pore cream already becomes my top 3 BBs; very hard to find in Asian BB creams. It means I can layer it a bit without being scared it will look too grey or white on my face.
For a BB cream, this would be considered slightly lighter coverage than the usual thick, white mask effect you get with the majority of BBs. However, in the foundation sense, this would be leaning towards medium coverage.
I don't feel like it aggravates my acne so I can still use it on bad break-out days.
Most BB creams I know of do not provide long-lasting coverage because they are cream-based, and meant to act as secondary moisturisers/nourishing creams after your usual skincare routine. So I never expect my BB creams to work as a substitute for foundation. This is no exception, it can last me comfortably for some 5 hrs before redness shows through - depending on the heat of the day and how quickly my face flushes.
Oil control? For someone who releases oil as much as I do, I'm not surprised this BB doesn't control it well. I don't think there is any that can prevent that tbh.

on 3/19/2013 11:37:00 AM

I've been using shade no. 2 for years now. I'm sure it's not the best bb cream out there but this doesn't break me out and I'm afraid to try something different that would.

PROS:
- smells nice (i don't know, this is just important to me)
- oxidizes to my natural skin tone
- does not break me out/ irritate my skin
- it doubles as my sunblock

CONS:
- doesn't help with oil control
- light coverage (a problem when I have something to cover up)

It's just a strictly OK bb cream. No high praises, no miraculous claims. I gave it a 3 because it's not really bad, it's just not good either. it does what I need except for the oil control so would probably repurchase til I find something better.