SKINFOOD Peach Sake Pore BB Cream SPF20 PA+

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
SKINFOOD Peach Sake Pore BB Cream SPF20 PA+
Peach Sake Pore BB Cream SPF20 PA+

3.2

Water, cyclopentasiloxane, titanium dioxide (7,73%), butylene glycol, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate (3%), cyclomethicone, PEG/PPG-19/19 dimethicone, barium sulfate, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, caprylyl methicone, sodium chloride, polymethyl methacrylate, sorbitan isostearate, dimethicone, vinyl dimethicone/methicone silsesquioxane crosspolymer, disteardimonium hectorite, aluminum hydroxide, trimethylsiloxysilicate, stearic acid, sorbitan olivate, propylene carbonate, talc, triethoxycaprylylsilane, alcohol, oleanolic acid, polyquaternium-51, enantia chloranta bark extract, rice ferment filtrate (60 mg), prunus persica (peach) kernel extract (60 mg), phenoxyethanol, propylparaben, methylparaben, fragrance, CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499, ultramarines.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Well, this is the 1st BBC I ever hadd,
And I don't really sure if it caused break out on me, bcause at the same time I were used a doctor's treatment that contains steroid>< (were if we used a cream that contains steroid we wouldn't hv any pimples)
Before I used this BBC I only used loose powder,
Then after stopped using my doctor's treatments, I'm still using this bbc, but somehow after using this there's always came out 1-10 small pimp on my face,and it really clogged my pores,and on me it caused white castt,and the most terrible thing is that when I used this BBC my face was looks like a *flour-face*,cakey,and it doesn't covered well enough.so embarrassing.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Actually I have been using this product for a year. I bought the Shade 2 because I knew that korean products are always 2 tones whiter than the regular ones and I am tanned. Apparently, I could not use it as a BB cream or foundation since it was too white for my skin tone. However, I decided to use it as my concealer. That was the smartest decision I made with this product, and it has done miracle for my skin! It is not cakey, oily, and it stays all day. The liquid blends perfectly, and it feel light on my skin. I can tell it because I have sensitive skin and I always get acnes from heavy products like MAC. Ever since I used BB Cream Skinfood Peach Sake, I never had any acne problem caused by the product. Oh and I use it as a highlighter too, another smart move. I would definitely keep purchasing it and I hope they will create in darker shade for tanned users. :)

on 5/27/2013 4:32:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am glad I found a BB cream that had yellow undertones for once. For that, this Peach Sake Pore cream already becomes my top 3 BBs; very hard to find in Asian BB creams. It means I can layer it a bit without being scared it will look too grey or white on my face.
For a BB cream, this would be considered slightly lighter coverage than the usual thick, white mask effect you get with the majority of BBs. However, in the foundation sense, this would be leaning towards medium coverage.
I don't feel like it aggravates my acne so I can still use it on bad break-out days.
Most BB creams I know of do not provide long-lasting coverage because they are cream-based, and meant to act as secondary moisturisers/nourishing creams after your usual skincare routine. So I never expect my BB creams to work as a substitute for foundation. This is no exception, it can last me comfortably for some 5 hrs before redness shows through - depending on the heat of the day and how quickly my face flushes.
Oil control? For someone who releases oil as much as I do, I'm not surprised this BB doesn't control it well. I don't think there is any that can prevent that tbh.

on 1/23/2013 1:01:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

i use shade 01,
it is in between: yellow and pink undertone, its more like orange. my skin is very fair, NC 20 or 1 tone lighter.
i have used so many variants of skinfood bb cream, mushroom, redbean, good afternoon tea, and platinum grape, and now peach sake pore bb cream.
this one has the thickest texture, its likely foundation, but not heavy to face. use only a little ammount and coverage is more than other variants of skinfood bb cream.
this bb cream is intend for oily skin, yeah it helps a little to control oil. i have less oil when use this. its not matte effect, but also not too dewy. just look natural.
after use it 2 times, i notice i have 1 big pimple coming out. i hope its not this bb cream as the trigger. anyway i will continue use this and will update if i have evenworst breakout from this bb cream.

on 9/11/2012 7:49:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This was my first bb cream and after trying it out, I'm so glad that I bought into the hype. I decided on this one because I have oily/combination skin with dry patches on my T-zone, and the peach sake line claims to be good at oil control and minimizing pores. I also bought the toner and serum for added effect.

Pros:
- Oxidizes to match my skin-tone with yellow undertone really well. My color is NC 20-25
- Covers up my blemishes, acne scars and redness well enough that my skin still looks natural
- Lightweight so it doesn't feel like a second skin unlike foundation
- Nice packaging with tube that's easy to travel with
- Has SPF

Cons:
- Broke me out!!!
- Emphasizes my dry patches and I noticed after wearing it for a few weeks, my skin becomes drier
- Coverage may be too light if you are looking for a full coverage
- Oil control is so-so, I usually get oily after 1-2 hours and this controls it to about 4-5 hours.