Skinfood Peach Sake Pore BB Cream SPF20 PA+

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
Skinfood Peach Sake Pore BB Cream SPF20 PA+
Peach Sake Pore BB Cream SPF20 PA+

3.0

Water, cyclopentasiloxane, titanium dioxide (7,73%), butylene glycol, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate (3%), cyclomethicone, PEG/PPG-19/19 dimethicone, barium sulfate, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, caprylyl methicone, sodium chloride, polymethyl methacrylate, sorbitan isostearate, dimethicone, vinyl dimethicone/methicone silsesquioxane crosspolymer, disteardimonium hectorite, aluminum hydroxide, trimethylsiloxysilicate, stearic acid, sorbitan olivate, propylene carbonate, talc, triethoxycaprylylsilane, alcohol, oleanolic acid, polyquaternium-51, enantia chloranta bark extract, rice ferment filtrate (60 mg), prunus persica (peach) kernel extract (60 mg), phenoxyethanol, propylparaben, methylparaben, fragrance, CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499, ultramarines.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I have extremely oily, acne prone skin. This BB cream does not control oil on me. It feels heavy on the skin, yet the coverage is very weak. I'm NC-25 and used shade 2, which worked fine. You get a small amount compared to typical BB cream (you get 1 oz. whereas many other BB creams are 1.3 oz.) I'm not a fan of the packaging that's a tube with a pump because it seems hard to pump when you're almost done with the product, and the pump head is not removable, I tried. I'm not sure if it caused break-outs on me, but it does have a couple pore-clogging ingredients such as Sodium Chloride and Stearic Acid, however they're in the middle of the list not the first 8 ingredients.

on 7/10/2012 1:16:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Though I like this product, it does not control my oily skin and only lasts till the 3rd hour. It does however have a nice finish, a decent light-medium coverage, adequately moisturizes, doesn't break me out, and makes my pores appear smaller. It has a slightly thick lotion consistency and it blends well. I use this on days when my skin is behaving. I think this is the only BB cream I've used that matched my skin tone perfectly; no ashy tones here. I use the shade in 04 Soft Beige and I am an NC 30-35 in MAC. Still looking for my HG BB cream...

on 12/28/2011 10:25:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

- this is great if you like sheer coverage.
- It can't cover big and very red pimples. the oil control is so-so.
- I really like the scent, it has a sweet and yummy smell.
- it's ridiculously expensive here, it's 50% more expensive than its country of origin.