SKINFOOD Peach Sake Pore BB Cream SPF20 PA+

Filtered by skin type : Oily
SKINFOOD Peach Sake Pore BB Cream SPF20 PA+
Peach Sake Pore BB Cream SPF20 PA+

3.8

Water, cyclopentasiloxane, titanium dioxide (7,73%), butylene glycol, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate (3%), cyclomethicone, PEG/PPG-19/19 dimethicone, barium sulfate, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, caprylyl methicone, sodium chloride, polymethyl methacrylate, sorbitan isostearate, dimethicone, vinyl dimethicone/methicone silsesquioxane crosspolymer, disteardimonium hectorite, aluminum hydroxide, trimethylsiloxysilicate, stearic acid, sorbitan olivate, propylene carbonate, talc, triethoxycaprylylsilane, alcohol, oleanolic acid, polyquaternium-51, enantia chloranta bark extract, rice ferment filtrate (60 mg), prunus persica (peach) kernel extract (60 mg), phenoxyethanol, propylparaben, methylparaben, fragrance, CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499, ultramarines.

on 5/15/2010 10:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is my first bb cream (bought shade #02) as I've always used2-way cakes and mainly, liquid foundation. I must say i'm quite impressed by this product. Here are the benefits:-

- Non-oily. It didn't make my oily skin worse and I'm quite happy with it's sebum control properties, though not fantastic
- It brightens my face and gives that glow
- It appears very fair on my medium-tan skin on initial application but settles in very well in a couple of minutes
- Coverage is sheer but if you do not have serious blemish issues, just a few dabs of concealer on scars/spots will do
- I've got serious dark eye circles and because the shade is quite light, I didn't need to use my usual eye concealer. Cool!
- Cheap! I bought it for only SGD17.50 online. For this price, it's super value for money

Wished it came in more shades to cater to our tanner friends.

Will definitely buy this product again and again.

on 1/26/2012 5:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I dont really understand the hype about bb cream, so i just decided to give it a try anyway. Bought this in Korea sometime last year, and it was on sale at the SF store, so the price was dirty cheap. And that's why I would give it 2 lippies, for the price and the packaging. But for the product itself, I certainly dont like it too much. First of all, I didnt know it has 2 shades (as bottom line, I dont read korean) . So I happened to bought the shade 1, but for what I know, BB cream is suppose to blend into your skin color no matter what shade you are as long as you have light skin. But in my NC25 case, it actually made me looked dead that my friend even asked me if i was sick LOL I prefer lighter makeup, so usually i only wear mineral mu which just feel like nothing on my face. But this just feel plain heavy like i'm telling everyone I HAVE MAKEUP ON. It doesn't cover much of the imperfection on my face. In fact, i think it just makes my pores look bigger somehow. Will i buy this again? Certainly not even if i have money to waste *which i dont* I might just as well toss the tube that i have since i dont think i would bother to use it again.

on 10/25/2012 3:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

I only review products that I really like or love. This is no exception.

Pros: Natural looking color that oxidizes to the skin tone of the individual.

SPF 20

Makes pores look smaller all day.

Lasts throughout the day.

Neither dewey or matte. Just natural.

Inexpensive

Cons: The nice peach scent won't work for those sensitve to fragrance, but it does fade rather quickly.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I absolutely love this. I find the pump really cool. I wouldn't call this a bb cream though. It's more like a tinted moisturizer. The coverage isn't that good but it does even out redness.:) If you aren't happy with the coverage, just apply concealer under it. I have oily skin but this moisturizes my skin without giving a greasy look. It actually controls my oil a bit.<3 It also smells wonderful.^^ Check out my other reviews <3

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

I needed a product for those days when I just don't feel like applying heavy foundation products on my sensitive skin. I needed something that could provide some coverage along with skincare benefits. Hence, my search for a great BB cream begun!
I have tried american drugstore BB's but those are just tinted moisturizers that are super greasy on my already oily skin. So I went for the real deal, Korean BB creams. I bought this product on EBay for $7.99. The bottle contains one ounce of product and the packaging is lovely: A peach colored tube with a pump and a plastic cap that resembles bamboo wood. The lettering is golden and the label has a small painting of peaches (so lovely).
As for the product itself, it is a very creamy rather than liquid consistency. Even though I got it in shade #1, it surprised me that the color is very yellow under toned, which suits me nicely but wouldn't work for very pale pink undertoned gals. I dotted small amounts of this all over my face and blended it with my sanitized hands (I've heard warmth makes BB creams blend better with the skin). At first it looked too pale but then it oxidized to my skin tone. The coverage is light for but this is definitely buildable to a medium coverage. After applying it, I noticed it didn't emphasize my dry patches of skin or caked them up, so that is great!
This set to a dry finish almost instantly so you have to work fast with it. What surprised me the most was that even though this has a matte finish for oil control, my skin looks glowy like satin. It is very lovely and I don't feel like I need to apply highlighter with this. Another pro for this product is that it smells like peaches, not the perfume type of smell, but it actually smells like real organic peach puree.
Now, the cons: This product won't hold up on the skin for a long period of time if you have oily skin like me. I use the Peach Sake Pore Serum previous to applying this BB cream and it helps its performance out a lot, but I doubt many people own the serum from the same line. Also, the light coverage makes it hard to create a flawless look if you have a lot of acne scarring like I do, so applying concealer on top of problem areas is a MUST with this product.
All in all, not bad. Affordable and just what I wanted! 4/5
PS: I will continue hunting and reviewing Korean BB creams.

on 4/5/2015 9:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I've been changing bb creams a lot in a quest to discover the perfect one for my skin. I guess most girls do, it's just never enough to have only one bb cream in your makeup pouch. Especially with wide range of tempting bb cream products out there in the market, your hands must be itchy to try them out.

As for now, i don't have skinfood peach sake pore bb cream in my stock. But, of all those bb creams i've tried ranging from kiehl's, laneige, mizon, to etude (and other more brands i don't mention), this one is one of my most favorite and i'm planning to repurchase this again. I guess it's one of the highest performed bb cream i've been using so far. It has matte finish and i guess the coverage is sheer to medium. It covers acne redness and hide your zits quite well. I also found that it helped healing my zits. Sometimes i had occasional breakout and i cover my pimples using this bb cream. At the end of the day, when i wash my face, the pimple is somehow improved, it dried up and calm down the redness of my pimples. It also has lightweight consistency and a bit runny. And it doesn't leave your skin cakey, it just blends well with your skin and sometimes it feels like you don't wear bb cream at all.

I stopped using this product to find a better one, because i thought with such a cheap product i am quite satisfied and i thought buying more expensive ones will give me more satisfactory result. But eventually, i fall back to this baby.

My skin is oily and quite acne-prone, so i must use face products with good oil control. Although the oil control of this product is not so decent, i don't really mind since i usually mattify with a loose setting powder after applying bb cream then i'm all set. My face will be oil-free all day long.