SKINFOOD Peach Sake Pore BB Cream SPF20 PA+

Filtered by skin type : Other
SKINFOOD Peach Sake Pore BB Cream SPF20 PA+
Peach Sake Pore BB Cream SPF20 PA+

3.0

Water, cyclopentasiloxane, titanium dioxide (7,73%), butylene glycol, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate (3%), cyclomethicone, PEG/PPG-19/19 dimethicone, barium sulfate, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, caprylyl methicone, sodium chloride, polymethyl methacrylate, sorbitan isostearate, dimethicone, vinyl dimethicone/methicone silsesquioxane crosspolymer, disteardimonium hectorite, aluminum hydroxide, trimethylsiloxysilicate, stearic acid, sorbitan olivate, propylene carbonate, talc, triethoxycaprylylsilane, alcohol, oleanolic acid, polyquaternium-51, enantia chloranta bark extract, rice ferment filtrate (60 mg), prunus persica (peach) kernel extract (60 mg), phenoxyethanol, propylparaben, methylparaben, fragrance, CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499, ultramarines.

on 5/16/2011 1:02:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Warm

I have this in shade 02. Coverage is very sheer but evens out my skin tone and brightens up my complexion. Its not pink or grey like a lot of other BB Creams out there but kinda peachy I'd say. I bought this for under $15 from rubyruby on ebay. It comes in a small tube with a convenient pump. I'd also like to add that this bb cream doesn't do a whole lot though for oil control.

i love the packaging, but this bb cream just doesn't work for me. i bought it because it said it helped with oil control. well, it didn't give me that. instead, it gave me breakouts D:< and i still have my acne scars from it even though i let the acne be. maybe doesn't happen to anyone else except for me, but...yeah