Skinfood Peach Sake Pore BB Cream SPF20 PA+

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Skinfood Peach Sake Pore BB Cream SPF20 PA+
Peach Sake Pore BB Cream SPF20 PA+

4.4

Water, cyclopentasiloxane, titanium dioxide (7,73%), butylene glycol, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate (3%), cyclomethicone, PEG/PPG-19/19 dimethicone, barium sulfate, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, caprylyl methicone, sodium chloride, polymethyl methacrylate, sorbitan isostearate, dimethicone, vinyl dimethicone/methicone silsesquioxane crosspolymer, disteardimonium hectorite, aluminum hydroxide, trimethylsiloxysilicate, stearic acid, sorbitan olivate, propylene carbonate, talc, triethoxycaprylylsilane, alcohol, oleanolic acid, polyquaternium-51, enantia chloranta bark extract, rice ferment filtrate (60 mg), prunus persica (peach) kernel extract (60 mg), phenoxyethanol, propylparaben, methylparaben, fragrance, CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499, ultramarines.

I really like this BB cream! About me NW20 or below, very cool undertones, blonde hair, and green eyes for reference. On me this is a perfect match for my skintone and it made my skin look flawless. I have sensitive combination skin that's oily now that it's warm here. I did not need to blot or touch up this product at all. I only wore it for about 8 hours and I use a setting powder but still that's amazing for me. For me this really did work on my oily skin and it did not fade or settle into fine lines. I am really happy with how well this product works. I would say this is a pale girls BB cream for sure. It didn't oxidize at all and it lasted till I washed my face.

I also set this with Skinfoods Rose Essence Moist Makeup Fixer and this stayed perfect. I'm quite happy with this BB cream. I love how well this controls oil and it gives me a natural look. I just wish this was bigger but for 8$ I don't mind buying a backup at all. I also like the packaging the pump is great and this really worked well on my oily skin. Very happy with this! Recommended.

on 9/6/2015 9:08:00 AM

This is just amazing bb cream. I love Skinfood because they make high quality products with high quality ingredients. I got no.1 shade light beige and it fits my very fair nordic skintone very well and coverage is light-medium it is buildable! Covers redness very well too. Oil control is very good with loose/setting powder (I use Innisfree No sebum mineral pact). This bb cream doesn't make skin look too pale and my skin looks very healthy and feels like satin. I just love this! This bb cream doesn't cost me break outs or irritations, it actually held my little dry spots on my cheeks! I have finally found my favourite bb cream<3

About packaging: Very cute as always Skinfood products have cute packagings and travel frendly, I love the pump, its more hygienic!
Smell: Wonderful!! <3

I highly recommend this bb cream Oily-Combination skintypes!

on 4/5/2015 9:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I've been changing bb creams a lot in a quest to discover the perfect one for my skin. I guess most girls do, it's just never enough to have only one bb cream in your makeup pouch. Especially with wide range of tempting bb cream products out there in the market, your hands must be itchy to try them out.

As for now, i don't have skinfood peach sake pore bb cream in my stock. But, of all those bb creams i've tried ranging from kiehl's, laneige, mizon, to etude (and other more brands i don't mention), this one is one of my most favorite and i'm planning to repurchase this again. I guess it's one of the highest performed bb cream i've been using so far. It has matte finish and i guess the coverage is sheer to medium. It covers acne redness and hide your zits quite well. I also found that it helped healing my zits. Sometimes i had occasional breakout and i cover my pimples using this bb cream. At the end of the day, when i wash my face, the pimple is somehow improved, it dried up and calm down the redness of my pimples. It also has lightweight consistency and a bit runny. And it doesn't leave your skin cakey, it just blends well with your skin and sometimes it feels like you don't wear bb cream at all.

I stopped using this product to find a better one, because i thought with such a cheap product i am quite satisfied and i thought buying more expensive ones will give me more satisfactory result. But eventually, i fall back to this baby.

My skin is oily and quite acne-prone, so i must use face products with good oil control. Although the oil control of this product is not so decent, i don't really mind since i usually mattify with a loose setting powder after applying bb cream then i'm all set. My face will be oil-free all day long.

on 6/29/2014 11:00:00 AM

I think I like the scents of Skinfood Peach Sake series. I've used natural beige shade. The texture is light and soft. The oil control is good but for coverage is not really well. But for someone like natural makeup, I think is good for you.

on 1/23/2013 1:01:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

i use shade 01,
it is in between: yellow and pink undertone, its more like orange. my skin is very fair, NC 20 or 1 tone lighter.
i have used so many variants of skinfood bb cream, mushroom, redbean, good afternoon tea, and platinum grape, and now peach sake pore bb cream.
this one has the thickest texture, its likely foundation, but not heavy to face. use only a little ammount and coverage is more than other variants of skinfood bb cream.
this bb cream is intend for oily skin, yeah it helps a little to control oil. i have less oil when use this. its not matte effect, but also not too dewy. just look natural.
after use it 2 times, i notice i have 1 big pimple coming out. i hope its not this bb cream as the trigger. anyway i will continue use this and will update if i have evenworst breakout from this bb cream.

Pros:
- Great coverage - looks natural enough for me.
- No oily residue.
- Matches my skin tone, which is a rarity.
- Nice packaging.

Cons:
- I forsee a problem with getting all of the product out with the pump system, but I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.
- Coverage isn't enough to completely and utterly cover red spots or freckles - but does still cover them well enough.

Notes:
- The longest I've worn it for was 4 hours, didn't notice any oil control issues.
- I do use powder foundation (a discontinued Max Factor one) over the top of this.

on 9/19/2011 8:20:00 PM

Right now this is my favorite right now, and more often than not I choose it over my other bb/foundations/tms. I disgree with others that there is no oil control, but I also wear a primer underneath it. It is sheer, but not invisible, and you'll need a concealer for dark circles or blemishes. I pretty much love everything about it, including the scent!