SKINFOOD Peach Sake Pore BB Cream SPF20 PA+

Filtered by skin tone : Other
SKINFOOD Peach Sake Pore BB Cream SPF20 PA+
Peach Sake Pore BB Cream SPF20 PA+

2.5

Water, cyclopentasiloxane, titanium dioxide (7,73%), butylene glycol, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate (3%), cyclomethicone, PEG/PPG-19/19 dimethicone, barium sulfate, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, caprylyl methicone, sodium chloride, polymethyl methacrylate, sorbitan isostearate, dimethicone, vinyl dimethicone/methicone silsesquioxane crosspolymer, disteardimonium hectorite, aluminum hydroxide, trimethylsiloxysilicate, stearic acid, sorbitan olivate, propylene carbonate, talc, triethoxycaprylylsilane, alcohol, oleanolic acid, polyquaternium-51, enantia chloranta bark extract, rice ferment filtrate (60 mg), prunus persica (peach) kernel extract (60 mg), phenoxyethanol, propylparaben, methylparaben, fragrance, CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499, ultramarines.

i love the packaging, but this bb cream just doesn't work for me. i bought it because it said it helped with oil control. well, it didn't give me that. instead, it gave me breakouts D:< and i still have my acne scars from it even though i let the acne be. maybe doesn't happen to anyone else except for me, but...yeah

on 8/6/2013 4:32:00 AM

I wanted to like this bb cream, it smells so good and I love how the color is a bit more yellow toned than pink, which matches my skin better and cancels out facial redness. It looks great for the first few hours *however* it's staying power is really weak. By the 5th hour my redness returns and the makeups flaking around my dry patches. I've worn this with primer and finishing powder as well but that didn't help either. I ended up returning this, my days last longer than 5 hours and so should my makeup.