SKINFOOD Peach Sake Pore BB Cream SPF20 PA+

Filtered by age: 30-35
SKINFOOD Peach Sake Pore BB Cream SPF20 PA+
Peach Sake Pore BB Cream SPF20 PA+

2.8

Water, cyclopentasiloxane, titanium dioxide (7,73%), butylene glycol, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate (3%), cyclomethicone, PEG/PPG-19/19 dimethicone, barium sulfate, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, caprylyl methicone, sodium chloride, polymethyl methacrylate, sorbitan isostearate, dimethicone, vinyl dimethicone/methicone silsesquioxane crosspolymer, disteardimonium hectorite, aluminum hydroxide, trimethylsiloxysilicate, stearic acid, sorbitan olivate, propylene carbonate, talc, triethoxycaprylylsilane, alcohol, oleanolic acid, polyquaternium-51, enantia chloranta bark extract, rice ferment filtrate (60 mg), prunus persica (peach) kernel extract (60 mg), phenoxyethanol, propylparaben, methylparaben, fragrance, CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499, ultramarines.

on 5/15/2010 10:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is my first bb cream (bought shade #02) as I've always used2-way cakes and mainly, liquid foundation. I must say i'm quite impressed by this product. Here are the benefits:-

- Non-oily. It didn't make my oily skin worse and I'm quite happy with it's sebum control properties, though not fantastic
- It brightens my face and gives that glow
- It appears very fair on my medium-tan skin on initial application but settles in very well in a couple of minutes
- Coverage is sheer but if you do not have serious blemish issues, just a few dabs of concealer on scars/spots will do
- I've got serious dark eye circles and because the shade is quite light, I didn't need to use my usual eye concealer. Cool!
- Cheap! I bought it for only SGD17.50 online. For this price, it's super value for money

Wished it came in more shades to cater to our tanner friends.

Will definitely buy this product again and again.

on 5/16/2011 1:02:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Warm

I have this in shade 02. Coverage is very sheer but evens out my skin tone and brightens up my complexion. Its not pink or grey like a lot of other BB Creams out there but kinda peachy I'd say. I bought this for under $15 from rubyruby on ebay. It comes in a small tube with a convenient pump. I'd also like to add that this bb cream doesn't do a whole lot though for oil control.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I really oily skin which I can control if I wear Revlon Colorstay foundie, but not with this.The color is a bit too light for my NC40 skin.Color transfer to face paper and collars of my clothing.Feels heavy on my skin after I put it on. Def will not repurchase.

on 1/26/2012 5:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I dont really understand the hype about bb cream, so i just decided to give it a try anyway. Bought this in Korea sometime last year, and it was on sale at the SF store, so the price was dirty cheap. And that's why I would give it 2 lippies, for the price and the packaging. But for the product itself, I certainly dont like it too much. First of all, I didnt know it has 2 shades (as bottom line, I dont read korean) . So I happened to bought the shade 1, but for what I know, BB cream is suppose to blend into your skin color no matter what shade you are as long as you have light skin. But in my NC25 case, it actually made me looked dead that my friend even asked me if i was sick LOL I prefer lighter makeup, so usually i only wear mineral mu which just feel like nothing on my face. But this just feel plain heavy like i'm telling everyone I HAVE MAKEUP ON. It doesn't cover much of the imperfection on my face. In fact, i think it just makes my pores look bigger somehow. Will i buy this again? Certainly not even if i have money to waste *which i dont* I might just as well toss the tube that i have since i dont think i would bother to use it again.

on 10/25/2012 3:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

I only review products that I really like or love. This is no exception.

Pros: Natural looking color that oxidizes to the skin tone of the individual.

SPF 20

Makes pores look smaller all day.

Lasts throughout the day.

Neither dewey or matte. Just natural.

Inexpensive

Cons: The nice peach scent won't work for those sensitve to fragrance, but it does fade rather quickly.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I have extremely oily, acne prone skin. This BB cream does not control oil on me. It feels heavy on the skin, yet the coverage is very weak. I'm NC-25 and used shade 2, which worked fine. You get a small amount compared to typical BB cream (you get 1 oz. whereas many other BB creams are 1.3 oz.) I'm not a fan of the packaging that's a tube with a pump because it seems hard to pump when you're almost done with the product, and the pump head is not removable, I tried. I'm not sure if it caused break-outs on me, but it does have a couple pore-clogging ingredients such as Sodium Chloride and Stearic Acid, however they're in the middle of the list not the first 8 ingredients.

on 6/4/2014 8:46:00 PM

I love the sake smell of this cream, and I love the packaging that combines a tube and a pump. Unfortunately the BB cream made my face break out in painful lumps along my cheek and jawline. The color was also not a match, appearing dingy yellow-gray on my skin. I won't be repurchasing—unless it's released as a perfume/fragrance, in which case I'll buy two! But I still won't put it near my face.

on 11/4/2014 1:59:00 PM

I bought this BB cream because I suffer with oiliness on my nose and cheeks and like light to medium coverage. While the smell of this cream is pleasant and the coverage is nice, its a bright yellow color that doesn't suit me. It is also strangely oily - eventhough it has ingredients that are supposed to fight that. I just tried Missha M Perfect Cover, which is not formulated to fight oiliness and now I know why my face felt so oily and caked with make-up for the past month or so. It got so oily it felt stiff! I'm going to have to pass on this one.