SKINFOOD Peach Sake Pore BB Cream SPF20 PA+

Filtered by age: 25-29
SKINFOOD Peach Sake Pore BB Cream SPF20 PA+
Peach Sake Pore BB Cream SPF20 PA+

3.5

Water, cyclopentasiloxane, titanium dioxide (7,73%), butylene glycol, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate (3%), cyclomethicone, PEG/PPG-19/19 dimethicone, barium sulfate, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, caprylyl methicone, sodium chloride, polymethyl methacrylate, sorbitan isostearate, dimethicone, vinyl dimethicone/methicone silsesquioxane crosspolymer, disteardimonium hectorite, aluminum hydroxide, trimethylsiloxysilicate, stearic acid, sorbitan olivate, propylene carbonate, talc, triethoxycaprylylsilane, alcohol, oleanolic acid, polyquaternium-51, enantia chloranta bark extract, rice ferment filtrate (60 mg), prunus persica (peach) kernel extract (60 mg), phenoxyethanol, propylparaben, methylparaben, fragrance, CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499, ultramarines.

on 10/8/2009 5:10:00 AM

I usually use pressed powder everyday when I go to work. My Shiseido pressed powder does the trick and the coverage is good, but I read about how BB creams give you good coverage and has stuff that's good for your skin. Like everyone else, I want to achieve that flawless look, while not appearing as if I have makeup on. That said, I don't use liquid foundation since most brands I've tried before make me appear as if I'm wearing heavy makeup everyday.

Anyway, so I just bought this BB cream from SkinFood, and it's the first BB cream I'm going to try. I read about BB creams online and being Filipina, it piqued my interest since I think that asian brands are well-suited to my skin type. I've gone to different Korean makeup retailers ... Face Shop, Elianto and SkinFood are what we have in Manila. Face Shop has the most inexpensive one I think, but has only one shade (for the Quick & Clean line). When I tried out SkinFood, they had 5 different ranges (Aloe, Mushroom, Peach Sake, Agave Cactus and Gingko) and 2 shades for each. What a variety! I tried the Mushroom, Aloe and Peach Sake ones since the Aloe and Peach Sake ones are good for oily skin, and the Mushroom has whitening properties.

Testing the three variants on my skin, the Mushroom and Aloe (Shade 02 for both) seemed to cast a greyish tone. The Peach Sake one, on the other hand, has a peach-golden tone which looks light the first time you see it, but blends well on my skin. Also gives me a peach glow :) Did I mention that it smells yummy? I'm qute addicted to the smell.

Insofar as coverage is concerned, you will still need a concealer to hide any blemishes, but it covered my undereye circles well enough. I'm also glad that unlike liquid foundation, the cream does not clog my pores. After putting it on, I have a more refined look, with good coverage and even skintone, and the cream isn't thick at all, so it isn't obvious that I'm wearing makeup =)

As far as touch ups are concerned, you will need to touch up your T-zone with loose powder after a few hours. I've read somewhere that the Aloe variant lasts longer. But between the two shades, I opted for the Peach Sake one.

on 2/9/2011 12:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

not bad but not the best face product i've tried; is a bit drying when i first put it on - doesn't give that 'glowy' look straight away like other bb creams. goes a bit shiny towrads mid day [i have combo normal skin, my nose is like an oil slick!].

i have light medium asian skin [about a nc25] & the 02 was fine, did not give a grey caste like the missha ones. i like this better then the missha one for sure!

wears ok, i don't usually powder so may last longer if i do [but it's not shiny when applied so doesn't seem to need it...]. thicker then a tinted moisteriser; i'm not after much coverage so this works well for me.

The pump is a bit faulty on my tube & sometimes nothing comes out. i would continue to use it occasionally but probably won't repurchase as i prefer something lighter.

on 9/19/2011 8:20:00 PM

Right now this is my favorite right now, and more often than not I choose it over my other bb/foundations/tms. I disgree with others that there is no oil control, but I also wear a primer underneath it. It is sheer, but not invisible, and you'll need a concealer for dark circles or blemishes. I pretty much love everything about it, including the scent!

on 11/17/2011 1:35:00 PM

This was the first BB cream I purchased. I got it in Melbourne for $20AUD. I'm NC20 and the colour was ok. There are better ones out there. I just finished the SKIN79 Super+ Beblesh Balm BB Cream Triple Function ( Pink Label ) and loved it. It has better coverage.

on 7/10/2012 1:16:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Though I like this product, it does not control my oily skin and only lasts till the 3rd hour. It does however have a nice finish, a decent light-medium coverage, adequately moisturizes, doesn't break me out, and makes my pores appear smaller. It has a slightly thick lotion consistency and it blends well. I use this on days when my skin is behaving. I think this is the only BB cream I've used that matched my skin tone perfectly; no ashy tones here. I use the shade in 04 Soft Beige and I am an NC 30-35 in MAC. Still looking for my HG BB cream...

on 1/29/2013 2:38:00 PM

This is one of the few Korean BB creams, which I didn't like. The peach sake finishing powder is really good, and I generally like the Skinfood products but this BB cream is so scented that even the non sensitive skin becomes irritated.

on 6/29/2014 11:00:00 AM

I think I like the scents of Skinfood Peach Sake series. I've used natural beige shade. The texture is light and soft. The oil control is good but for coverage is not really well. But for someone like natural makeup, I think is good for you.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is the first BB cream I've bought (the Maybelline one sitting at the back of my cupboard from 3 years ago doesn't count), and I got this yesterday at the SkinFood outlet near my place. This was the only BB cream they had for oily, sensitive skin. I bought the darker shade (it only comes in two shades).

Pros:
- covers up my redness
- skin is smoother
- long lasting (This has been on my face from 6am till 12pm)

Cons
- bad break out at my chin (highly sensitive area for me!)
- not great shine control
- cakey
- perfumed
- parabens

Needless to say, I won't be buying this again. My chin is a warzone right now and my self-esteem is pretty busted.

on 12/25/2014 2:53:00 PM

I purchased this in South Korea so I know mine is not a fake. The packaging is nice. I like that it's on the smaller size, so I generally use this when I travel. The smell is divine. Coverage is light-medium and will even out your skintone (doesn't break me out at all). It only comes in two shades, like most BB creams, so you're out of luck if you're not somewhat pale. I do wish the SPF was higher, but I can deal with it. Anyway, this tube was super cheap, something like 6 korean won if I remember correctly. I felt it was well worth the money.

on 4/5/2015 9:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I've been changing bb creams a lot in a quest to discover the perfect one for my skin. I guess most girls do, it's just never enough to have only one bb cream in your makeup pouch. Especially with wide range of tempting bb cream products out there in the market, your hands must be itchy to try them out.

As for now, i don't have skinfood peach sake pore bb cream in my stock. But, of all those bb creams i've tried ranging from kiehl's, laneige, mizon, to etude (and other more brands i don't mention), this one is one of my most favorite and i'm planning to repurchase this again. I guess it's one of the highest performed bb cream i've been using so far. It has matte finish and i guess the coverage is sheer to medium. It covers acne redness and hide your zits quite well. I also found that it helped healing my zits. Sometimes i had occasional breakout and i cover my pimples using this bb cream. At the end of the day, when i wash my face, the pimple is somehow improved, it dried up and calm down the redness of my pimples. It also has lightweight consistency and a bit runny. And it doesn't leave your skin cakey, it just blends well with your skin and sometimes it feels like you don't wear bb cream at all.

I stopped using this product to find a better one, because i thought with such a cheap product i am quite satisfied and i thought buying more expensive ones will give me more satisfactory result. But eventually, i fall back to this baby.

My skin is oily and quite acne-prone, so i must use face products with good oil control. Although the oil control of this product is not so decent, i don't really mind since i usually mattify with a loose setting powder after applying bb cream then i'm all set. My face will be oil-free all day long.