SKINFOOD Peach Sake Pore BB Cream SPF20 PA+

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
SKINFOOD Peach Sake Pore BB Cream SPF20 PA+
Peach Sake Pore BB Cream SPF20 PA+

3.9

Water, cyclopentasiloxane, titanium dioxide (7,73%), butylene glycol, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate (3%), cyclomethicone, PEG/PPG-19/19 dimethicone, barium sulfate, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, caprylyl methicone, sodium chloride, polymethyl methacrylate, sorbitan isostearate, dimethicone, vinyl dimethicone/methicone silsesquioxane crosspolymer, disteardimonium hectorite, aluminum hydroxide, trimethylsiloxysilicate, stearic acid, sorbitan olivate, propylene carbonate, talc, triethoxycaprylylsilane, alcohol, oleanolic acid, polyquaternium-51, enantia chloranta bark extract, rice ferment filtrate (60 mg), prunus persica (peach) kernel extract (60 mg), phenoxyethanol, propylparaben, methylparaben, fragrance, CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499, ultramarines.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I absolutely love this. I find the pump really cool. I wouldn't call this a bb cream though. It's more like a tinted moisturizer. The coverage isn't that good but it does even out redness.:) If you aren't happy with the coverage, just apply concealer under it. I have oily skin but this moisturizes my skin without giving a greasy look. It actually controls my oil a bit.<3 It also smells wonderful.^^ Check out my other reviews <3

I'm attracted to this bb cream by its scent. I purchase this tgt with the finish powder. Both this worked just so perfectly well. I've used so many diff types of oil control bb cream or foundation and none of them work for me. I have a damn freaking oily t-zone. Tbh, NONE WORKED ALRIGHT. I've tried stuff from Clinique, Garnier and many more but yea. Nothing actually controls like peach Sakae do. Okay tbh, it doesn't controls it very well but compared to other foundations / bb cream, this is like the best. So normally, i will start to get shiny half an hour after I apply makeup. After I apply peach Sakae, I start to feel the oil around 3 hours later. But once I blot it, it will only get shiny around 3 hours later or so. I will definitely repurchase it but I think I almost spoiled the pump when I used it. Probably I'm just rough.

i love the packaging, but this bb cream just doesn't work for me. i bought it because it said it helped with oil control. well, it didn't give me that. instead, it gave me breakouts D:< and i still have my acne scars from it even though i let the acne be. maybe doesn't happen to anyone else except for me, but...yeah

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I like this product a lot! It works a LOT better than any of my American BB creams ( i have the Smashbox one, and Maybelline one). The Skin Food near me now sells this in 8 different shades. The color I purchased is #7 Almond Beige, it matches my skin shade perfectly. I love the smell, and the coverage, it's not much but it's enough for me. I would use this everyday, and since school is starting up soon, I'll be wearing it to school! It's light and refreshing. Deff a repurchase!

on 4/16/2012 12:35:00 AM

this is the first korean brand bb cream i've ever bought. the first one being maybelline bb cream which i don't like at all.
i can say this skinfood bb cream is pretty good for everyday use, especially for students that doesn't need THAT much coverage overall. i have this in shade 1 light beige and matches my skin well after it oxidize. it gives a smooth texture but doesn't cover anything. it does reduce the redness on skin but still if you have a bad dark circle or big red pimple this isn't helping in coverage.
i love the smell though, it has a pretty strong peach-y smell but it will dissapear in time. ifyou're sensitive about smell, you might find this one too strong.
oil control is so-so. i don't really produce that much oil, but still after 4-5 hours my forehead and nose will look a bit shiny. if i use powder it can last up to 7-8 hours.
oh, this bb cream does contain paraben.
i still trying many other bb cream, so i wouldn't repurchase this.

on 5/31/2011 9:45:00 PM

This is my first product from skinfood and my first BB cream ive ever tried. While I can't compare this to other BB creams, by itself it is just okay. It has pretty good coverage id say, despite what other reviews say. It isn't really that buildable though because it will make you look cakey. Let me assure you, it does NOTHING for oil control. DONT get it if that's what you're looking for. Not only does it not control my oil, the finish of it isn't even matte. I wouldn't say its dewy, but not matte. Also the color is pretty okay, not greyish but a bit too peachy.
PRO's: pretty decent coverage (for bb cream), good color, has SPF, smells great, good packaging, was like $10-$15 on ebay
CON's: did NOTHING for oil control, didn't make my skin matte (the finish I prefer), doesn't last throughout the day, not buildable, won't cover acne scars/redness very well
OVERALL: 3/5. not horrible, not great, won't be repurchasing

I wear this BB cream to school where I do all sorts of activities and perspire a lot. I guess this is just a generally good tinted moisturizer. It however does not help control oil and sebum and does pretty much nothing for oily skin. I have an oily T-zone and I get shiny at that area at the end of the day. Still, it's a nice BB cream that evens out my skin tone and gives me a better overall complexion.