GOSH Eye Shadow Base

Filtered by eye Color : Green

I have been using this product for four years now, and I think it's fantastic. The pearly undertones are gorgeous under colorful eyeshadow. I like that they came out with a matte one as well for more professional looks. My eyeshadow never creases and stays on all day. The base also makes the colors pop and more noticeable. I go through one stick in about eight months on average. So the 15$ price tag is definitely worth it. Definitely pick this product up. My makeup routine wouldn't be the same without it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This could be used as an eyeshadow base, or on it's own to brighten up the eyelid area.
At first I didn't have any problems with this creasing, but over time I have noticed that it does crease part way through the day. I switched eye creams recently, so maybe that could have something to do with it.
It's quite shimmery/pearlized, so it might not work with all eyeshadow looks. It doesn't camoflage all eyelid flaws like some eyeshadow bases/primers do, but the shimmery quality helps brighten up the eye area a bit.
Overall, I wouldn't buy this again. But I've been using it up because I don't want to waste it.