GOSH Eye Shadow Base

Filtered by eye Color : Blue

3.7

This is soooooo good. It keeps my eyeshadow on forever! Even the cheapest eye shadow stays on and looks amazing!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

UPDATE: This product completely stopped working one day, and i have no i dea why?!?!?! I'm SO disappointed! I haven't changed my makeup routine or even my eyeshadow. I really don't understand why it work so perfectly for a month or so, then one day i find creasing on my eyelid and it's been like that ever since! I've even tried using different eyeshadows, or applying concealor/foundation/lotion...anything to my eyelids to see if it made and difference and nothing. I see there is another post on here that says it stopped working after a while too. How is this possible? I'm so disappointed, i thought i had found my HG.

ORIGNIAL POST: I read the 2 reviews before me when i was about to buy this product. And even tho it was kind of mixed i bought it anyway since the girl at the store told me she uses it all the time and it's the best eyeshadow primer she's ever used.
i hadn't used a primer/base before, but had recently been noticing creasing in my eyeshadow nearly everyday. I looked on MUA and found a number of different ones, but didn't know where to buy them so i just ended up searching for something at my local Shopper's Drug Mart. Turns out they sold Gosh products and the lady raved to me about how awesome this eyeshadow base is.
And i must say I LOVE IT! Seeing as i've never used one before, there may be better ones out there, but it does what it's supposed to, isn't expensive and lasts a long time. How can you go wrong?
It is shimmery white when you put in on, but as soon as you put your eyeshadow on you can't see that. So it looks good under any eye colour. It's lasts all day long with no creasing. I put makeup on at 6am and it's still looks perfect when i go to bed at night. I've NEVER had that before! It makes your eyeshadow go on much nicer and smoother, and much more pigmented.
I also exercise daily and it STILL stays on without creasing well into the evening. Also, i think i only paid $12.95 CAN for it. For me, that's a steal for something that works this well!

This is my favorite eye shadow base!
And it's so cheap,regular price :14$ ,and I bought it for 11$ on sale!
First of all,it's a tinted base (not clear or beige),it's a pearly white with blue-ish under tone. But the colors show off really great (under a blue or purple eye-shadow,the result is beautiful!) It works well underneath other colors too.

But most importantly..any eye shadow stay all day long without smudging or creasing,it's really impressive (my lids are ultra oily) and if you're not a fan of the blue reflect,there's like 6 or 7 other color.

The reason why i didn't give 5 on the overall rating,it's because they don't have any matte base. They're all pearly,so for older lids..it's not the best.

But still it's great product,for a good price! (You can only get it at Pharmaprix/Shoppers Drug Mart,it's their exclusive line)