GOSH Eye Shadow Base

Filtered by skin tone : Fair

4.3

This is soooooo good. It keeps my eyeshadow on forever! Even the cheapest eye shadow stays on and looks amazing!!!

I bought this in December of last year, having just heard about eye primer, but did not want to splurge of the boring colorless thing that it is. I found this one at a local drugstore. In my opinion it was quite pricey (15$CAN or around), but I tend to splurge on colorful things, not on things that are not even going to show up. It was sooo worth it! It is a creamy, pearly white, which enhances every, literally every eyeshadow colors I own. They never crease, whatever brand they are (from MAC to E.L.F.). Plus, for the amount of product you get the amount you need for it to work, I don't think I'll have to buy another stick soon!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This could be used as an eyeshadow base, or on it's own to brighten up the eyelid area.
At first I didn't have any problems with this creasing, but over time I have noticed that it does crease part way through the day. I switched eye creams recently, so maybe that could have something to do with it.
It's quite shimmery/pearlized, so it might not work with all eyeshadow looks. It doesn't camoflage all eyelid flaws like some eyeshadow bases/primers do, but the shimmery quality helps brighten up the eye area a bit.
Overall, I wouldn't buy this again. But I've been using it up because I don't want to waste it.