Hard Candy Plumping Serum Volumizing Lip Gloss

Hard Candy Plumping Serum Volumizing Lip Gloss
Plumping Serum Volumizing Lip GlossPlumping Serum Volumizing Lip Gloss

3.9

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I enjoy these glosses a lot they have a yummy minty smell and help my lips out a ton. I like my bottom lip but my top lip is not very full at all so these work perfectly. Just wish they could make these in a matte version.

on 5/28/2016 12:20:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is a okay drugstore option for a gloss. The gloss offers very slight plumping and does tingle a bit. This doesn't have a huge plumping effect. I have the shade All American Girl. On my lips, it's basically clear with a touch of pink. However, it does offer a nice glossy sheen. It's not overly thick or sticky. It wears nicely.

Price: $4.00 - $6.00 USD for 0.10 oz. I've seen this at WalMart, but also on Amazon.

on 5/10/2016 12:30:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I bought the colors "crush on you" and "nude beach" and at the moment, they are my favorite lip glosses! The only "con" I have is that it is a good deal lighter than you see in the tube. Which, as an everyday, daytime gloss, might be exactly what you need and usually what I need, but it isn't pigmented enough for it to be my HG. :(

But here are the "pros", and there are many! 1. The mildly stingy serum works! Its not plastic surgery, so don't expect collagen looking lips, but it does plump and perk up lips. 2. It makes your lips look so pretty! Shimmery and Pouty. 3. It's not sticky or too heavy. 4. The staying power is good for a lip gloss. 5. They're cheap, only 6 bucks a pop! 6. They smell like candy! 7. The packaging looks really nice and expensive.

So that's it! I really like these glosses, they're great. I'll totally re-purchase!

I got this in the clear shade "It Girl" to wear over my matte lip stains. This tingles but I like it because I can feel it working! It does plump my lips up nicely after about 10 minutes of wear. It's semi sticky but it doesn't feel heavy or too thick. The plumping effect is very natural but noticeable. If you've wanted the Buxom lip plumpers but don't want to spend a lot - this is a good alternative. I think the only downside to these are the tinted shades all have chunky glitter in them, which is why I wouldn't purchase them. I'll stick to Buxom if I want a colored lip plumper.

This gloss is amazing! I used to use Barescentuals Buxom, tried HardCandy Plumping Serum and I'm sold! A decent selection of shades and colours and for the price, you can't go wrong. Easy to purchase. Available at most Walmart stores

I had been eyeing this product for a few months now, and I am so happy I decided to give it a shot. This is the ultimate lip product in one!

LIP BALM: This stuff is very moisturizing. Feels smooth, creamy, lightweight, and comfortable on the lips.

LIPSTICK: Fully pigmented with 2-3 swipes. Very nice. It wears for about 4 hours which I'm happy with, especially since it's so creamy.

LIP GLOSS: Wow is this glossy! Hyper glossy for a lipstick. It almost looks like you're wearing a gloss with this on and I love it. It lasts longer than a typical gloss and isn't sticky like some can be.

LIP PLUMPER: This is a strong claim for lip products in my opinion. I don't notice my lips physically getting bigger, but it definitely makes them look fuller, poutier, and juicier. Love the look it gives.

LIP STAIN: Wasn't expecting it to stain. It's a slight one, but a stain none the less. Once the creamy feel and gloss wear off, the color remains. It's not hard to take off, which I like.

I'm really excited over these haha. I might be overly hyper about these, but I truly love them that much. Overall, a staple in my collection. HG for sure.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

I like it. I got girl next door. Its just adds a bit of baby pink to your lips and has a slight tingle. It has a very nice smell. I like it alot

on 2/28/2015 12:30:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Plumped a little bit but works amazingly as a gloss! I'm not sure what color I have (it's a very light pale pink), but it goes on easily (a little sticky but that doesn't last very long.) It smells really good and has just the right amount of shimmer when applied.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This product was good it plumped my lips looks natrual the color I got was swan lake a pinky nude color which is so pretty It has a nice tingly feeling not like other lip plumpers I've tried that feel like my lip vessels are going to explode

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I got this in the shade All American Girl, which seems to be a universal nude. When applied, I felt a warm tingly sensation the entire time and my lips looked fuller but natural. I'm so glad I bought it today.