Hard Candy Plumping Serum Volumizing Lip Gloss

Hard Candy Plumping Serum Volumizing Lip Gloss
Plumping Serum Volumizing Lip GlossPlumping Serum Volumizing Lip GlossPlumping Serum Volumizing Lip Gloss

3.9

on 4/22/2018 11:10:00 AM

I have this gloss in the updated geometric packaging and rose gold cap in the shade Dirty Mind. It appears to be a nice muted dusty purple shade in the tube, but is very very sheer on the lips. For that reason, I would not recommend it.

If you are looking for a sheer gloss, this could be an option for you though. It lasts an average amount of time and is pretty glossy on the lips. It does bleed into lip lines, but it doesn't matter as much because it is sheer.

The plumping effect is not noticeable, but there is a slight tingle.

I stumbled upon the 2018 version of this lip gloss, and I decided to try the clear shade called It Girl. I've been reluctant to try any more Hard Candy lip glosses due to my previous experiences with them, but the reviews I've read convinced me to try it again.

I'm pleasantly surprised! It's not sticky, yet it's not too watery. You might not feel any tingling at first, but it will a couple minutes after applying. I wouldn't say this plumps my lips that much, but it's still a really nice and affordable lip gloss. I like the new geometric packaging with the rose gold cap. I've heard from a couple reviews that some colors may have a different consistency than others, so you may have a difference experience if you buy a different shade.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

Crush on you is a unique coralish pink that is really flattering. It's nice and pigmented so what you see in the tube is what actually shows up on your lips which I appreciate. My lips are already full so I can't comment on the plumping aspect but it does tingle and feel cool apon application. I would definitely buy this again because most coral glosses I've come across are too sheer or neon or orange. This is perfect.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

I love it so much it works so well best plumper ever

I quite like the color and shine of this gloss, but there isn't much plumping action.

I bought the pale pink shade, and it looks wonderful on its own or over a lipstick...the problem is that I use lip plumpers as treatments. This plumper tingled a little bit, but there was little - if any - actual plumping going on.

It has a small doe-footed applicator and I am able to control how much gloss (I refuse to call this a plumper) I put on my lips.

Overall, I may buy this again for how pretty it looks on my lips, but I'm going back to another plumper to use as a lip treatment. Three stars for applicator, color and shine, knocking off two stars because it doesn't really plump.

on 3/16/2017 12:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Overall I really love the product. I feel as if it does gives me a cute little plump to my lips. I also love the smell and shimmer. I recently purchased "Girl Next Door 150" and it is amazing. Its a very cute color on my and its overall a great lip product in my eyes.

This is a beautiful lipgloss. I got "Lion Tamer", which is a shimmery sort of tawny shade. It's very subtle and looks beautiful over a stain, but still nice alone. It smells delicious and has a nice tingle, but I don't see much plumping action to be perfectly honest. However, it is my current favorite lipgloss. It's not greasy or overly sticky and lasts longer than many I have tried.

on 3/5/2017 12:31:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I bought the shade crush on you, which is a pretty pink shade with a little shimmer, that I love. There's not much of a plumping effect, you feel a little tingling, but it's so pretty. It has enough color to be worn alone and the shimmer is not overwhelming. I love how it feels too. It's not sticky. The price is good. Overall, a good gloss. I plan to try other colors.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I enjoy these glosses a lot they have a yummy minty smell and help my lips out a ton. I like my bottom lip but my top lip is not very full at all so these work perfectly. Just wish they could make these in a matte version.

on 5/28/2016 12:20:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is a okay drugstore option for a gloss. The gloss offers very slight plumping and does tingle a bit. This doesn't have a huge plumping effect. I have the shade All American Girl. On my lips, it's basically clear with a touch of pink. However, it does offer a nice glossy sheen. It's not overly thick or sticky. It wears nicely.

Price: $4.00 - $6.00 USD for 0.10 oz. I've seen this at WalMart, but also on Amazon.