Hard Candy Plumping Serum Volumizing Lip Gloss

Plumping Serum Volumizing Lip GlossPlumping Serum Volumizing Lip Gloss

3.9

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love it so much it works so well best plumper ever

I quite like the color and shine of this gloss, but there isn't much plumping action.

I bought the pale pink shade, and it looks wonderful on its own or over a lipstick...the problem is that I use lip plumpers as treatments. This plumper tingled a little bit, but there was little - if any - actual plumping going on.

It has a small doe-footed applicator and I am able to control how much gloss (I refuse to call this a plumper) I put on my lips.

Overall, I may buy this again for how pretty it looks on my lips, but I'm going back to another plumper to use as a lip treatment. Three stars for applicator, color and shine, knocking off two stars because it doesn't really plump.

on 3/16/2017 12:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Overall I really love the product. I feel as if it does gives me a cute little plump to my lips. I also love the smell and shimmer. I recently purchased "Girl Next Door 150" and it is amazing. Its a very cute color on my and its overall a great lip product in my eyes.

This is a beautiful lipgloss. I got "Lion Tamer", which is a shimmery sort of tawny shade. It's very subtle and looks beautiful over a stain, but still nice alone. It smells delicious and has a nice tingle, but I don't see much plumping action to be perfectly honest. However, it is my current favorite lipgloss. It's not greasy or overly sticky and lasts longer than many I have tried.

on 3/5/2017 12:31:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I bought the shade crush on you, which is a pretty pink shade with a little shimmer, that I love. There's not much of a plumping effect, you feel a little tingling, but it's so pretty. It has enough color to be worn alone and the shimmer is not overwhelming. I love how it feels too. It's not sticky. The price is good. Overall, a good gloss. I plan to try other colors.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I enjoy these glosses a lot they have a yummy minty smell and help my lips out a ton. I like my bottom lip but my top lip is not very full at all so these work perfectly. Just wish they could make these in a matte version.

on 5/28/2016 12:20:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is a okay drugstore option for a gloss. The gloss offers very slight plumping and does tingle a bit. This doesn't have a huge plumping effect. I have the shade All American Girl. On my lips, it's basically clear with a touch of pink. However, it does offer a nice glossy sheen. It's not overly thick or sticky. It wears nicely.

Price: $4.00 - $6.00 USD for 0.10 oz. I've seen this at WalMart, but also on Amazon.

on 5/10/2016 12:30:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I bought the colors "crush on you" and "nude beach" and at the moment, they are my favorite lip glosses! The only "con" I have is that it is a good deal lighter than you see in the tube. Which, as an everyday, daytime gloss, might be exactly what you need and usually what I need, but it isn't pigmented enough for it to be my HG. :(

But here are the "pros", and there are many! 1. The mildly stingy serum works! Its not plastic surgery, so don't expect collagen looking lips, but it does plump and perk up lips. 2. It makes your lips look so pretty! Shimmery and Pouty. 3. It's not sticky or too heavy. 4. The staying power is good for a lip gloss. 5. They're cheap, only 6 bucks a pop! 6. They smell like candy! 7. The packaging looks really nice and expensive.

So that's it! I really like these glosses, they're great. I'll totally re-purchase!

I got this in the clear shade "It Girl" to wear over my matte lip stains. This tingles but I like it because I can feel it working! It does plump my lips up nicely after about 10 minutes of wear. It's semi sticky but it doesn't feel heavy or too thick. The plumping effect is very natural but noticeable. If you've wanted the Buxom lip plumpers but don't want to spend a lot - this is a good alternative. I think the only downside to these are the tinted shades all have chunky glitter in them, which is why I wouldn't purchase them. I'll stick to Buxom if I want a colored lip plumper.

This gloss is amazing! I used to use Barescentuals Buxom, tried HardCandy Plumping Serum and I'm sold! A decent selection of shades and colours and for the price, you can't go wrong. Easy to purchase. Available at most Walmart stores