Hard Candy Walk the Line Liquid Eyeliner

Hard Candy Walk the Line Liquid Eyeliner
Walk the Line Liquid EyelinerWalk the Line Liquid EyelinerWalk the Line Liquid Eyeliner

3.1

Water (Eau), Propylene Glycol, PVP, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Polysorbate-20, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates Copolymer, Methylparaben, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben May Contain: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

i have this in Java..the color is an interesting deep brown. It didn't look like the typical brown....almost more of a gray brown. And that is how the color transferred. Like a muddy brown. I don't mind the color since it is a little different. But I hate the applicator. It is a really long thin flexible brush. I wear liquid liner almost exclusively so I am not inexperienced with applying liquid liner. But this stuff was really difficult to get an even line. It didn't stay nice either...wears off quickly

on 3/5/2017 12:27:00 PM

I find this eyeliner produces different results depending on the shade. I've tried Asphalt (black), Electric Slide (bright blue) and a light purple shade that I can't find the name of that I think was discontinued. It has a sponge tip, which isn't my favorite because the lines tent to run in the thick side unlike a bristle brush. Every shade I tried was a bit on the runny side.The Asphalt shade was okay, not very pigmented, it needs a couple coats to look black. The purple was the same and not very noticeable on me. But the Electric Slide, WOW!!! It was so bright and one coat was enough pigment. I got so many compliments on it. It's hard to find anything like this anywhere. However, I'm having difficulty finding this in stores now (the Canadian life) but at least I can get this online.

on 3/13/2016 8:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I'm kind of surprised this doesn't have better reviews. This is the best liquid eyeliner I've ever used. It's easy to create nice lines and it's long-wearing. Also, great color selection. I do need to use an eye primer with this or it will transfer - but everything does on me.

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

I love the packaging of this product! Two thumbs up! I've repurchased this same product 2-3 yrs straight. I have the glitter eyeliner in lace & absolutely love it!!!! It definitely gives my eyes the oomph I've been looking for! I pair it with my Rimmel Scandal Eyes eyeliner in black 01 on my top lid. Because my eyes are small & slanted it causes them to pop out more & makes them look festive if I'm planning on going somewhere nice. It's a great product at Walmart it's like $6 pretty inexpensive to me. Also it applies very smoothly so it's clumpy and hard. Very easy to take off & doesn't get everywhere on your face. Works like a charm & doesn't irritate your eyes if you wear contacts

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Just....no. I got the sparkley black one. I figured it wouldn't be jet-black because of the glitter; however, it's not only very light in color, it's extremely streakey, and you cannot go back over it a couple of times to even it out or this will flake off into your eyes or start peeling and make you look like a glam trash zombie halfway through the day. I used this only a couple of times and was severely disappointed.

Looks like a great idea...but this was poorly executed. Would not recommend even at drug store prices.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got a Mini Liner in Black from the Hard Candy 12 Days of beauty Advent Calendar. I Enjoy the way it feels on my hand, But i'm scared to try it on my face due to the fact that I put it on my hand four days ago no smudging or anything even with showers. then last night i used make up remover and it still wouldn't budge.....So i'm scared to use it near my eyes lol

The color is nice and solid, the brush is tiny and i like that, price is right for me. I have walk the line in Lace and the darker black glitter one (cant remember the name) and I love them i'm just a little scared of the solid black

on 5/9/2015 12:31:00 AM

I have this in Black Light. On the package it says New Color Neon Walk The Line Liquid Eyeliner. This color is a beautiful purple with a gorgeous periwinkle blue undertone. It is not a deep dark purple color, but a gorgeous bright and lively hue that is unique in my eyeliner stock pile. Seriously a stunning color! I am a crazy fool for some purple, so this is very satisfying right from the beginning. But it doesn't end there. The application was very smooth. Initially I was afraid it might not set. It did feel like it was going to be greasy, but I mistaked that for what was actually a very smooth and easy to work with formula. The small brush was fine for me, but I am a seasoned professional, having done a cat eye for decades. And I must say, it does get better with age! Two minor things about this that I did not find too bothersome, but may annoy some more particular users, 1)I found I got the best result by applying two coats and 2) this stuff would not budge with my usual makeup remover so I won't wear on a regular basis. But this stuff does not move- which means longevity is probably going to be awesome, although I only had this on for just a few hours. It did not fade or flake during that time. This priduct did nit irritate my sensitive eyes. Go get it, girl!!!!!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

Gosh, Hard Candy is a hit or miss, almost always a miss! I got this in a dark purple shade and was fairly dissapointed.
The applicator is very small which I love, but the product doesn't apply as opaque as you would want to. Instead of a dark purple color this swatched to a translucent gray. I could imagine this could work if I built the lines up for 2 coats on each eye, which would be a hassle and would probably mean flake festival all over my face.
Only thing I liked about this is that it dried fairly fast and didn't make my eyes water. But my final thoughts are no one should even bother to purchase this.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I am a huge Hard Candy fan, I love all of their products and I especially love that ALL of their products are %100 cruelty free, which means that they don't test on animals.
I bought a whole wack of their products one day and decided to try out their liquid eyeliner in black. I wasn't sure how much I'd like this product because it was somewhat glittery and to me the glitter looked greenish which I thought was odd. Once it's applied you don't really see the glitter, or the eyeliner. It goes on nicely, and very precise. But there is almost no black pigment at all. It's almost a dark brown/grey when applied like its sort of watered down.
I usually do a dramatic cat eye and I have used loads of liquid eyeliner in my lifetime, but this was by far the worst one I've ever used. It also seems like it doesn't even dry, kind of like an oil. and it's very easy to smudge.
I only use this product when I run out of my usual liquid liner, but I have to apply three layers for it to even be black.
I really wanted to like this product but sadly I can't say I like anything about it. Sure it goes on nice, but it doesn't look nice. sigh.

on 12/28/2014 12:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this product at walmart in black. This eyeliner is very smooth and pigmented. The brush is easy to use and extremely thin. One thing I don't like is when you turn the bottle on its side or upside down, it leaks out A LOT. Overall the staying power is decent, with minimal fading/flaking. Sometimes, I need to go over the line to darken it.. Its very much like the elf liquid liner.