no images

price range

Reviews

from

6 years ago

It's my HG cleansing oil for a few reason : 1. Packaging is pretty, comes with a pump and a stopper in case you want to travel with it 2. Smells really sweet and relaxing 3. Washes off completely, doesn't leave any residue, never breaks me out 4. Removes even the most stubborn of mascaras and/or eyeliner 5. Price point-wise, it's relatively cheaper than Shu's, so I'm not complaining I've been using it for over a year, and almost done with my first bottle (second bottle waiting). I don't even need to double cleanse sometimes with this oil. It's just the best solution for coming home tired after a party. I take one lippie off on the price because it's not dirt cheap, and pretty difficult to get

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlack

8 years ago

the packaging is absolute beautiful. i only need 1.5 pump to wash off all my make up. that's something i really like about! It's a bit pricey but I think I'll get it again.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

9 years ago

This is a very nice cleansing oil. The packaging is ultra princessy and it smells great and doesn't have a taste. The cleansing action is similar to shu. It removes everything but it isn't such a deep deep clean. It's very expensive to get if you live in the US and for that reason alone I won't repurchase-- I would absolutely buy this if it becomes available here. If you aren't bothered by the price point (wherever you live) I would highly recommend this.

About reviewer (60 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinVery Oily

HairBlond

EyesGreen

3.0

9 years ago

I have tried 4 other different types of cleansing oil (DHC, Shu Uemura, Fancl, Ettusai) in the market to know that I will not be purchasing this full size because it did not cleanse as well compared to the above mentioned cleansing oil. I always double-cleanse after using cleansing oil. However, upon using this cleansing oil, not only did it not manage to remove my waterproof mascara, my skin did not even feel half as cleanse as compared to using other cleansing oil. I gave it only 3 lippies because other brands were able to remove waterproof mascara but not this cleansing oil. The smell of this cleansing oil was very sweet and floral but got rather overwhelming for me after a while. I received a 30ml bottle as a gift with purchase. The bottle is so pretty! However, practicality wise, the gift with purchase bottle did not come with a pump, it was hard to control the amount of oil that was required to cleanse my face. Any additional cleansing oil will overflow to the side of the bottle. I had to rinse the bottle after pouring the cleansing oil out.

About reviewer (99 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

3.0

9 years ago

It looks beautiful on my bathroom counter and smells divine of florals/fruits...the product itself is not bad but it's definitely not that best that I've tried in terms of makeup removal. If you are makeup heavy, I would recommend sticking to Shu Uemura's formula. Otherwise, this will do fine.

About reviewer (125 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

2.0

10 years ago

The most beautifully packaged cleansing oil you can get. It is in a transparent pink princesssy bottle and smells divine. It's a floral yet fruity smell that makes it stand out from other cleansing oils. On the box, it says that it contains kernel oil but it actually is mostly mineral oil. But nothing works better than cleansing oils for me, so it's something I have to turn a blind eye at. Annihilates make up whilst giving you a luxurious feel, it's cheaper than Shu also. I think Shu lovers should give this one a go. Update: I've been using this consecutively for the past week or two and I have been baffled as to why my skin is getting large red pimples and I realised that this has been the only change in my regime in a long while. Be careful acne prone girls!

About reviewer (202 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Coarse

10 years ago

it leaves my skin and pores feel refreshed (unlike the kind of feeling you get from other cleansing oils like Fancl and DHC). It works even better than Bobbi Brown's Cleansing Oil (I resisted the urge to swap it away). There's a strawberry smell in the product so it's nice to use in the mornings! this is a light-weight cleansing oil and its worth the penny.

About reviewer (255 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool