Apple by Apple - Eyeliner

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/15/2012 5:36:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Great bottle, great brush, NOT SO GREAT FORMULA!! I bought this thinking their eyeliner would be just as amazing as their mascara but I was so wrong! It applies nicely but as soon as it dries it sort of tugs at your skin...I also touched my eye to adjust one of my eyelashes and accidently picked up the edge of the eyeliner. I pulled at it slightly and it allllll came off like I was pulling tape off a table. I tried it with primer...even worse. Never will purchase again.

on 10/5/2009 9:37:00 PM

brought this to try as part of the mascara order. the applicator brush tip is very fine and draws a clean medium thick line. colour is a deep black and leaves an inky finish, the formulation is a little heavy and dries a little clumpy. it is relatively smudge proof but does not withstand long wear as it starts breaking down with sweat and sebum. not waterproof, rinses clean in water. think of this like the mac liquidlast but with a much better applicator, similar dense finish. it would suit someone who can wear regular eyeliner well and does not require something budgeproof.