3.2

package quality

price range

Reviews

8 months ago

I tried both the conditioner and the shampoo. I have color treated hair (bleached too) Initially I loved it. However, gradually, it left my hair sticky. When I combed it it held the same shape in a awkward way that is. It had no fly away effect. I bet most girls know what I'm talking about lol You know that oily sticky feeling? After googling, it was advised to rinse well; I tried this and I was left with the same result. Anyways my bestie loves any hair product I mean ANY. So I gave both of the items to her and guess what? she didn't like it too lol so that says a lot--but the hair mask and oil treatment is a miracle!

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Other, Other

2 years ago

Smells amazing! I love Moroccainnoil's hairspray, oil and styling spray. But this conditioner absolutely destroyed my bleached hair. I have been getting regular Olaplex treatments and my hair was in great condition even though it's bleached, but after I started using this (even with super moisturizing shampoos) my hair started to feel and look like straw. Complete waste of money.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

3 years ago

Ruined my hair. It's too much silicones and fragrances up top in the INCI. It really doesn't condition my hair. After starting to use this my hair was first nice and soft but over time it became awful. Dry ends, greasy on top, lackluster, no bounce. 1-2 days after washing my hair would smell rancid. Probably all the massive amounts of silicone + oil trapped in underneath. I thought my coloring was ruining my hair but when I changed products, my hair recovered. I now make an effort to read the INCI instead of trusting the hype. That's what I do with my face products so why wouldn't I do it with my hair? If you have the same issues as I do although using these products, maybe try something else in between. There is a lady who writes a blog with tips on how to detox your hair from Moroccanoil. I recommend that.

About reviewer (108 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

4 years ago

Absolutely love this, my hair is fine but lots of it, curly dry and highlighted. This makes my hair so soft and manageable and feel much healthier will def repurchase. (I like this much more then the weightless hydrating mask, which weighed down my hair and felt like kt just coated it) and this is also much cheaper. Def repurchase this.

About reviewer (285 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

EyesHazel

4 years ago

I bought this along with the shampoo and it worked a miracle on my damaged hair! I eventually had to stop using the shampoo because it made my dry hair restore it's natrual grease after a while. I used just the conditioner for about a year and it completed restored my hair. HG conditioner for me personally.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrunette

4 years ago

I have come to really like this conditioner. Initially I was not impressed as it didn't seem thick enough for my thick, coarse, dry and chemically straightened and colored/highlighted hair. However, after consistently using this- I feel like my hair does look softer and lay better after using this conditioner, and my hair stylist said my hair felt in good condition after using this (which she does not always say) Someone else had recommended this conditioner as she said it helped her dry and coarse hair. Applying it to the hair it feels like a light weight conditioner, rinsing it out my hair felt silky. I almost gave up at first when I didn't see a big difference, but after using it multiple times I do think it's improving my hair texture.

About reviewer (163 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

2.0

4 years ago

While I love the masks from this brand, I don`t care at all for this conditioner. It did absolutely nothing for my hair, and at this price tag that`s simply unacceptable. I mean, when I pay extra for a Kerastase product I usually feel a positive difference in my hair, I`ve even had some Wow! moments when rinsing my hair and feeling instantly how much smoother and tangle-free it had become. But this conditioner? Even when I would leave it on 20 minutes or more in the sauna, when rinsing my hair felt like tangled rope. Plus the smell seemed to get worse as the summer heat intensified, making me wonder if it hadn`t "gone bad" on me by any chance. Morrocanoil owes me an apology for this one.

About reviewer (916 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesHazel

4 years ago

Not moisturizing. nothing special.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Other, Other

2.0

6 years ago

So disappointing. I spent like $40 on it in Romania and it failed me completely. At first I thought it was because I had been traveling so much and my hair was super dry because of all that ac from the plane so I brought it back with me to Korea (were I live) and used it regularly but still my hair look super dry and frizzy. Unlike others I actually like the smell but that's about it. Oh and once you use like half of the bottle good luck getting the rest out ... It was not worth the money I paid for it especially after comparing it to my cheap L'Oreal conditioner that did wonders every time.

About reviewer (135 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesGray

6 years ago

I'm not really loyal to or satisfied by most shampoos and conditioners, but I've been using Moisture Repair for about a year now. Neither the shampoo or the conditioner strips my color or dries out or frizzes my hair. I don't care for the scent, which seems a little earthy or herbal to me (nothing like the more vanilla Treatment), but it's not so overpowering that I stopped using the products. I even use this conditioner with other brands of shampoos, such as times I need to use something for dandruff. My bottles are medium-sized and have pumps which are convenient. One pump dispenses enough conditioner for my short/medium hair. Yes, this stuff is expensive, but if you're lucky, you can find it on sale. I'd rate it 4.5 out of 5 stars. I'm pretty happy with it and will repurchase.

About reviewer (44 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm