Moroccanoil Moisture Repair Conditioner

Moroccanoil Moisture Repair Conditioner

3.4

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, PPG-3, Benzyl Ether Myristate, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Octyldodecyl Ricinoleate, Behentrimonium, Methosulfate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Keratin Amino Acids, Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, Argania Spinosa Kernal Oil, Amodimethicone, Pantherol, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Polyquaternium-55, Polyquaternium-37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, PPG-1, Trideceth-6, C12-13 Pareth-7, Laureth-9, Trideceth-12, Peg-90M, Sodium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Ehthexylglcerin, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Yellow 5 (Cl 19140), Red 33 (Cl17200).

on 4/27/2016 6:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Absolutely love this, my hair is fine but lots of it, curly dry and highlighted. This makes my hair so soft and manageable and feel much healthier will def repurchase. (I like this much more then the weightless hydrating mask, which weighed down my hair and felt like kt just coated it) and this is also much cheaper. Def repurchase this.

on 3/2/2016 3:57:00 PM

I bought this along with the shampoo and it worked a miracle on my damaged hair! I eventually had to stop using the shampoo because it made my dry hair restore it's natrual grease after a while. I used just the conditioner for about a year and it completed restored my hair. HG conditioner for me personally.

To Read all 43 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I have come to really like this conditioner. Initially I was not impressed as it didn't seem thick enough for my thick, coarse, dry and chemically straightened and colored/highlighted hair. However, after consistently using this- I feel like my hair does look softer and lay better after using this conditioner, and my hair stylist said my hair felt in good condition after using this (which she does not always say) Someone else had recommended this conditioner as she said it helped her dry and coarse hair. Applying it to the hair it feels like a light weight conditioner, rinsing it out my hair felt silky. I almost gave up at first when I didn't see a big difference, but after using it multiple times I do think it's improving my hair texture.

on 11/14/2015 5:46:00 AM

While I love the masks from this brand, I don`t care at all for this conditioner. It did absolutely nothing for my hair, and at this price tag that`s simply unacceptable. I mean, when I pay extra for a Kerastase product I usually feel a positive difference in my hair, I`ve even had some Wow! moments when rinsing my hair and feeling instantly how much smoother and tangle-free it had become. But this conditioner? Even when I would leave it on 20 minutes or more in the sauna, when rinsing my hair felt like tangled rope. Plus the smell seemed to get worse as the summer heat intensified, making me wonder if it hadn`t "gone bad" on me by any chance. Morrocanoil owes me an apology for this one.

on 11/2/2015 12:34:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Not moisturizing. nothing special.

on 7/31/2014 11:11:00 PM

So disappointing. I spent like $40 on it in Romania and it failed me completely.
At first I thought it was because I had been traveling so much and my hair was super dry because of all that ac from the plane so I brought it back with me to Korea (were I live) and used it regularly but still my hair look super dry and frizzy. Unlike others I actually like the smell but that's about it.
Oh and once you use like half of the bottle good luck getting the rest out ...
It was not worth the money I paid for it especially after comparing it to my cheap L'Oreal conditioner that did wonders every time.

on 6/11/2014 8:49:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I'm not really loyal to or satisfied by most shampoos and conditioners, but I've been using Moisture Repair for about a year now. Neither the shampoo or the conditioner strips my color or dries out or frizzes my hair. I don't care for the scent, which seems a little earthy or herbal to me (nothing like the more vanilla Treatment), but it's not so overpowering that I stopped using the products. I even use this conditioner with other brands of shampoos, such as times I need to use something for dandruff. My bottles are medium-sized and have pumps which are convenient. One pump dispenses enough conditioner for my short/medium hair. Yes, this stuff is expensive, but if you're lucky, you can find it on sale. I'd rate it 4.5 out of 5 stars. I'm pretty happy with it and will repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Conditioner - I have no complaints about this conditioner. But without wanting to sound OCD, I would not use just the conditioner with another shampoo, I like using things in sets. So once I finish the shampoo and conditioner, I will not repurchase either of them.

Shampoo - I just had to try this shampoo! However, I don't really like it much, because I feel it does not clean my hair enough, which makes me having to wash my hair more often.

I like that it lathers well, even though it is sulphate free. There are many other ingredients that seem similar on the ingredients list though, but I'm no expert on that. The smell is nice, but it just doesn't keep my hair clean for long enough. Maybe it's a good one for summer, when you wash your hari more often after going to the beach etc.

on 1/30/2014 5:16:00 PM

I don't know how this can be called a "repair" conditioner. After using it the first time, my hair was full of static - to the point where i couldn't put a brush through it and it was dull and dry feeling. This is no better, if not wore, then drug store brands. I'm bringing it back to my hair salon for a refund!!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Love this conditioner, leaves my hair silky and smooth and really helps with de-tangling even after it's been rinsed out of my hair. It smells absolutely wonderful and really makes my hair feel great.

Recommend 9/10 !