Moroccanoil Moisture Repair Shampoo

Moroccanoil Moisture Repair Shampoo

3.2

Water, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Cocamide MEA, Dimethicone, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetrio, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Silk Amino Acids, Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Glycol Distearate, Panthenol, Amodimethicone, Cetrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-12, Cyclopentasilozane, Dimethiconol, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, C12-13 Pareth-23, C12-13 Pareth-3, Polyquaternium-10, SodiumPCA, Quaternium-80, Polyquaternium-7, Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, PEG-150 Pentaerythrytyl Tetastearate, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Phenozyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Red 33 (Cl1700), Yellow 5 (Cl19140), Fragrance (Parfum).

on 6/25/2017 3:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Ruined my hair. It's too much silicones and fragrances up top in the INCI. It really doesn't condition my hair. After starting to use this my hair was first nice and soft but over time it became awful. Dry ends, greasy on top, lackluster, no bounce. 1-2 days after washing my hair would smell rancid. Probably all the massive amounts of silicone + oil trapped in underneath. I thought my coloring was ruining my hair but when I changed products, my hair recovered. I now make an effort to read the INCI instead of trusting the hype. That's what I do with my face products so why wouldn't I do it with my hair? If you have the same issues as I do although using these products, maybe try something else in between. There is a lady who writes a blog with tips on how to detox your hair from Moroccanoil. I recommend that.

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

I bought the rose variety of the shampoo and conditioner. Was very expensive and did absolutely nothing for my dry, damaged hair. Big, expensive mistake and now I can't wait to use it all up so I can get something else.

on 6/17/2016 3:31:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

My hairdresser recommended this shampoo when I was going through a period of extremely dehydrated hair that frizzed uncontrollably. Unfortunately, it fell short of my expectations. After finishing one bottle there was still no noticeable improvement in hydration levels, neither any frizz control. Plus, it was difficult to rinse and it stung my eyes. The most disappointing thing, however, was that it actually weighed my curls down! Maybe it would suit someone with straight hair better, but it definitely did not work for me.

on 2/28/2016 10:49:00 PM

AWFUL! My friend gave me this because she couldn't stand the smell. As soon as I started using it I noticed my hair was getting really really greasy. My hair doesn't get greasy ever so I knew it was this shampoo. Ill be using it as body wash.

on 12/16/2015 1:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This shampoo and conditioner used together dried out my hair. I am now trying the hydrating line

on 11/2/2015 12:33:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Not as moisturizing as expected, very average shampoo. Too expensive

on 8/20/2015 12:51:00 PM

At first i was very happy with this shampoo because it did make my hair much softer and manageable from the previous drug store shampoo.....however, after almost finishing with 1 bottle i realized i 'm losing a lot of hair and my hair is also not as soft as when i first started using it. Another thing is that the line is promoted as super moisturizing with argan oil while the oil is not at the beginning of the ingredients list. Along with the expensive pricing, i just dun think it's worth it. Have just tried Live Clean's argan oil hair care line, and it seems to work well too with a fraction of the price and higher content of argan oil.

update: come right back to this after using other shampoo/conditioner for two days....without this my hair becomes really rough and frizzy....!!
update: this shampoo makes me lose alot of hair....everyday in the shower i found alot of hair on my hand which starting to concern me. I know hair will comes off a bit when you wash your hair but the amount on my hand was not usual, at least 20 strands were coming off. Switched to AG hair care and that didn't happen anymore.

I bought the shampoo & conditioner as a set in the smaller of the two bottle sizes because it was my first time using it. I got mine for $37.50 for the set. This is a pretty good shampoo and conditioner. I do think the conditioner isn't as good as other conditioners I've used in the past however, the shampoo is really good and works well with my hair.

pros:
- the smell. I personally love the smell of moroccanoil products, and i like that it lingers in your hair the next day since I don't wash everyday.
- the shampoo lathers really nicely and really coats every part of your head. you only need a small amount to cover your entire head.
- my hair is super soft, silky and untangled once I wash out the shampoo. I was really impressed.

cons:
- my hair is still a bit dry after washing & blow drying, but i know its caused by 1) just got back from a beach vacation and so that naturally happens when you have ombre hair. 2) I'm due for a trim.

I would repurchase this shampoo!

on 3/21/2015 2:00:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought the matching moisturising Shampoo and Conditiiner. It has the fragrance of Moroccanoil which I love but that is all I love about it. It is just ok. I have there volumnizing Shampoo and conditiiner and much prefer that. Normally I can go an easy 4 days without washing my hair but with this one, my hair felt drier then normal after I first washed it, which was weird as it is suppose to be moisturizing. After 2 days I needed to wash it as my hair looked greasy. I could really go a week without washing my hair and not have it look as dirty looking as this one after the 2nd day. I love all the moroccanoil products like there Moroccanoil, Moroccanoil light, there mousse, there repair mask, there hairspray volumnizing Shampoo, conditioner and love, love, love there hydrating mask but didn't like this moisturising shamooo and conditioner one at all.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This product made my scalp super itchy. It didn't do anything special to help my hair. The only difference I noticed with using this shampoo is an irritated scalp. Not the mention the smell was not that pleasant.

Popular Shampoos