Rimmel Lasting Finish - First Blush

No Image

1 review

on 10/3/2009 5:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I went to Target last night to buy Rimmel's popular Pink Champagne lipstick because for some odd reason, I'm obsessed with pink lipsticks and glosses this year when before I practically avoided them. Unfortunately, when I saw it I realized it was going to be way too blue-based for me. That just totally clashes with my coloring. So I picked up First Blush and saw that it had much less of the blue look and chose that one instead. When I got it home I was pleasantly surprised at the color! It's a gorgeous light, soft pink color with maybe a hint of rose? That works much better for me than the blue and lilac looks so many lighter pink lipsticks have! And I think it would work for nearly any skintone because it's fairly neutral. I think this may actually be my new favorite pink lipstick. I've gone through quite a few pink MAC lipsticks and have only found one that suits me (Plink!). The rest are too blue-based or purpley looking. This lipstick smells GREAT, nice consistency, decent lasting power, very affordable. Highly recommend!