Urban Decay Book of Shadows Vol. II [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Urban Decay Book of Shadows Vol. II [DISCONTINUED]

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Lots of wasted space here. Pulling the drawer out while the top opens to nothing but photos is a bit strange. But the colors in the palette are all very compatible. you could create many different looks with this one palette. It would be great for travel for that reason.

on 12/13/2009 7:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I am in love with this pallete, i missed out on volume 1 so i made sure i got the 2nd volume. I love all the colors, but i wish they put more matte colors in the pallete. But i would def buy again, If i ran out.

I just happened to be passing through Sephora and noticed they had this in stock. I knew last year the the original Book of Shadows was really popular so I didn't hesitate to buy it. The salesgirl said that it was sure to sell out again this year and I would have fun with it. She was right! I took it home and started swatching and trying out different color combos. I love all of the colors except for Midnight Cowboy Rides Again. I knew it was a glitter bomb but I didn't realize how bad it truly was until I tried to apply it to my eyes.

They claim that some of the colors are limited edition. I think they are more like discontinued though. I remember some of the shadows from when I was in high school. I used to buy ADCD all the time and was disappointed when they discontinued it. Imagine my delight when I saw it was included in this palette.

on 11/19/2009 6:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Other, Curly, Coarse

LOVE LOVE LOVE! The colors are very pigmented, easy to blend and smooth as butter! My faves so far are AC/DC and Mushroom. For the price, you can't go wrong. All those colors for $48 is fabulous!! My only gripe is the stupid pull out drawer. I don't need the top part that opens up to a small catalog. I would much prefer the palette to open than slide out. Other than that, perfect!!