Urban Decay Book of Shadows Vol. II [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin tone : Tan age: 19-24
Urban Decay Book of Shadows Vol. II [DISCONTINUED]

4.5

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is a great deal. You get the eyeshadows,liners,primer. primer is the ud biggest seller and their liners are right there with them. This was my first time using eyeshadows from ud. the eyeshadows are very pretty,pigmented,rich, goes on smooth feels so soft i love the colors. The eye liners are awesome long lasting. The primer is the best hands down. Buy it, it's awesome.

on 1/16/2010 1:49:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I love this palette.
First off, with Urban Decay you know you're going to get some eyeshadows with glitter in their palettes. I really don't like glitter but I deal with it because the eyeshadows are amazing. Surprisingly this palette only has a few eyeshadows with glitter... I think, I've yet to use the blue and greens.
I love this palette because it has a variety of colors. If I go anywhere out of town, I'm set with this palette and I'll be fine. =)
Other people go into more detail about the colors so check those out.
I'm very happy that i purchased this. The eyeliners that come with this i've yet to try because I already have quite a few that I have to finish.
If Urban Decay had these without glitter I'd give them 5/5
But it's confusing to rate them because glitter is a given with them. So, I'm giving them 4/5. Glitter be gone please. lol
I'm still in love with this though. <3

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love the colors in this set and i love the fact that it comes w/ travel size liners and the udpp! it's a great product overall! Not all the shadows have a shimmer to it which makes it great since i don't like too much shimmer and it has a great selection of colors. I just wished it came in a easier to travel container... since it's already a set i wouldn't want to depot and put them in a larger case.. but overall great shadows, easy to blend and very nice on!!

on 10/21/2009 6:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this palette. There is a great mix of colors and I am a huge fan of the 24/7 liners. They are so creamy and go on so well but they don't end up all over your face. Also, the primer potion is great and the little bottle lasts a good while if you don't use it every single day. I gave it a 4 only because some of the shadows I love are only available in this palette so some that I've become attached to aren't available in individual sizes.