Urban Decay Book of Shadows Vol. II [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by eye Color : Black age: 19-24
Urban Decay Book of Shadows Vol. II [DISCONTINUED]

4.8

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 2/14/2010 3:01:00 PM

I use this palette for everything! the color selection is so amazing. I love it! I wear this palette for daytime and use the brown and beige colors and for night time I use the purples and blues and black for when I'm going out. I swear the looks you can create are endless. and the quality is pretty good too. some other palettes who shall remain anonymous are so cheap! like chalky and non-pigmented. but this is different. I think that it could use more color but with the primer potion thats supplied, this is easily fixed. they give you 2 great eyeliners in zero (black) and bourbon (a shimmery brown) its a lil expensive but for everything they give you, its more than worth it. unfortunately it's limited edition so if you didn't get it before, i guess we can hope for volume 3 which i hope is just as good and maybe better! some more greens would be nice :)

on 1/16/2010 1:49:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I love this palette.
First off, with Urban Decay you know you're going to get some eyeshadows with glitter in their palettes. I really don't like glitter but I deal with it because the eyeshadows are amazing. Surprisingly this palette only has a few eyeshadows with glitter... I think, I've yet to use the blue and greens.
I love this palette because it has a variety of colors. If I go anywhere out of town, I'm set with this palette and I'll be fine. =)
Other people go into more detail about the colors so check those out.
I'm very happy that i purchased this. The eyeliners that come with this i've yet to try because I already have quite a few that I have to finish.
If Urban Decay had these without glitter I'd give them 5/5
But it's confusing to rate them because glitter is a given with them. So, I'm giving them 4/5. Glitter be gone please. lol
I'm still in love with this though. <3

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love the colors in this set and i love the fact that it comes w/ travel size liners and the udpp! it's a great product overall! Not all the shadows have a shimmer to it which makes it great since i don't like too much shimmer and it has a great selection of colors. I just wished it came in a easier to travel container... since it's already a set i wouldn't want to depot and put them in a larger case.. but overall great shadows, easy to blend and very nice on!!

on 10/31/2009 1:47:00 PM

As soon as i saw this in Sephora, i bought it immediately. The colors are gorgeous! i love love the texture and the packaging too! (too big though) so this contains 16 shadows 7 of them are new and only available here. I personally love sphynx, jinx and flipside.:)

This also includes
-a mini travel size primer potion (cute and everything) but gave minimal product though).
-2 24/7 glide on pencil in zero and bourbon. creamy and doesnt smudge!!
-booklet (mini urban decay publication)

Overall, i give it a 5. GORGEOUS SHADES, PRETTY PACKAGING, CONSIDERING THE PRICE (48) IT WAS WORTH IT!

HURRY AND BUY YOURS NOW! i THINK ITS LIMITED EDITION ONLY!!

PS: When i came back to sephora the next day, it was sold out!! and so as 2 other sephora locations.......wow!