Urban Decay Book of Shadows Vol. II [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium age: 19-24
Urban Decay Book of Shadows Vol. II [DISCONTINUED]

4.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 8/24/2010 12:51:00 AM

Great Palette! Many different colors. Packaging is cute but too bulky! Still love the product

on 7/14/2010 1:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

absolutly love this pallete. thought it was great value for what comes with it, the colour pay off is excellent and i love all the colour they are all very wearable for me for both day and night time, but i find the fall down with them terrible and my face is always covered in glitter, overall i love it though

on 5/5/2010 2:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This was my first Urban Decay purchase and I absolutely love this palette! You can create so many looks with just this palette whether it be a heavy night look or a simple everyday look. This is my absolute favorite palette! All the colors are gorgeous!

on 4/17/2010 11:36:00 PM

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Really like this palette. This was the first thing i ever bought from Urban Decay after reading all the reviews. I use it everyday the only thing i didnt like was the color YDK the glitter falls out alot, and i dont use the 24/7 pencil in bourbon

on 3/19/2010 1:58:00 AM

I think this palette is great value for the money!! It's a pricier palette but you have to consider that you're getting 16 shadows that are $17 a piece. I like the formulation of these shadows, I think they have great pigmentation and blend nicely. My biggest beef with them is what everyone else hates about them too, and that is the ginormous CHUNKS of glitter Urban Decay insists on ruining their beautiful shadows with and the horrible fallout that results. If you're willing to work around this this palatte is fantastic. Just be warned if you're not a shimmer lover this palette is not going to be for you as all the shadows are shimmer except for perversion (plain black) and some are downright glitterbombs (ahem....midnight cowboy rides again). However, I'm glad I got this as it introduced to shades I would be afraid of and would never have bought individualy (jinx) as well as consisting for the most part of very wearable colours. My favourite is by far sellout, a gorgeous highlight shade that just glows. Coincedentily this is midnight cowboy without the glitter, which is a trend I hope Urban Decay continues with until all the obnoxious glitter is sucked out of every single one of their shadows. The 24/7 liners are awesome, smooth and truely do last forever (even in the waterline). I wish bourbon were a bit more pigmented but that might just be a matter of taste. Packaging is a bit annoying sometimes but very pretty. Only other gripe is that stupid look book. So useless!

on 3/7/2010 1:41:00 PM

Urban decay has VERY nice eye shadow colours ... all colours in the book of shadows 2 have shimmer of some sort in them.. theres a mixture of nutrals and brights... its cheaper to go with this palette than to buy a single eye shadow however it depends on wether you like the colours or not... i would buy all the book of shadows but i wouldnt need to rebuy this whole palette.

on 2/14/2010 3:01:00 PM

I use this palette for everything! the color selection is so amazing. I love it! I wear this palette for daytime and use the brown and beige colors and for night time I use the purples and blues and black for when I'm going out. I swear the looks you can create are endless. and the quality is pretty good too. some other palettes who shall remain anonymous are so cheap! like chalky and non-pigmented. but this is different. I think that it could use more color but with the primer potion thats supplied, this is easily fixed. they give you 2 great eyeliners in zero (black) and bourbon (a shimmery brown) its a lil expensive but for everything they give you, its more than worth it. unfortunately it's limited edition so if you didn't get it before, i guess we can hope for volume 3 which i hope is just as good and maybe better! some more greens would be nice :)

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

LOVEEE this palette, I seriously have used this in one way or another every day since I got it. Whether it's to do my whole eye look or add a pop of color. I love the excellent range of colors. You get everything from neutrals like browns and taupes to fun, bright colors like purple, green, & teal. One of my all time favorites looks to do from this palette, is YDK all over the lid and slightly into the crease with Twice Baked as the outer V and than put Jinx &/or Flipside on the lower lash line for a 'pop' of teal/green. I get so many compliments on my makeup when I wear this.

I love this product...it was a great way to finally try the infamous primer potion as well as their eyeliners. The eyeliners are alright, they don't seem to have the staying power in the waterline that I was lead to believe they did, however. As for the shadows, all are richly pigmented and beautiful, though some are a little high in glitter. "Sellout" is my favourite...so beautiful, and a great highlight. "Half Baked" is also a beautiful golden colour. LOVE this palette. The packaging is a little unnecessarily bulky, however.

My, my, my! I have got this as a Christmas present, and I was so thrilled to finally have it in my hands! The colors are beautiful, and the palette itself has so many looks in only 16 colors! Some of the colors are even only seen in this palette, so it's worth the price. It also comes with the fabulous eyeshadow primer, and two eyeliners. I love the fact that after using the UDPP, you only need a tiny bit of the eyeshadow to show up so vividly. I don't like the packaging as much, but I can deal. My favorite shades have to be Flipside and Homegrown, as well as Ecstasy and Sphynx. It's a huge step up from the first Book of Shadows, and I'm very pleased with the results of this one.