Urban Decay Book of Shadows Vol. II [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin type : Normal age: 19-24
Urban Decay Book of Shadows Vol. II [DISCONTINUED]

4.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is a great deal. You get the eyeshadows,liners,primer. primer is the ud biggest seller and their liners are right there with them. This was my first time using eyeshadows from ud. the eyeshadows are very pretty,pigmented,rich, goes on smooth feels so soft i love the colors. The eye liners are awesome long lasting. The primer is the best hands down. Buy it, it's awesome.

on 4/8/2010 1:04:00 PM

WOW! Colors are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. I own the ammo palette and thought that was a gift from the makeup gods, but this is out of this world!!! I adore it!

on 3/6/2010 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

This palette was just okay for me. I was very excited to purchase it, but it seems that I dont use it very often. I prefer to use neutral eyeshadows more often and these colors are very metalic or sparkley so I don't get too much use of it. However if thats what you WANT, then this is a great investment. The quality of the shadows are great, I just dont find the palette great for everyday use. I was suckered in because of the fact that its LE, so I don't regret having it in my collection. But, like I said, I dont use it and it just sits there. The primer potion and the two eyeliners are great bonuses! And it is a good value for the price.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I really really like this palette! I never got a chance to try the first one (anyone want to trade me for a NARS Wild at Heart Palette? lol).

I have never tried a look with this that I didn't like, all the colors go well together. There are great browns and grays that bring out blue eyes really well.

I hadn't tried the 24/7 pencils before, but I LOVE the texture. The primer, I gave away to a friend because I already have SO much of it lol. But of course, it's marvelous stuff (as if everyone doesn't know about UDPP by now.)

The quality of the shadows is great, the best I've tried so far, and I've tried a lot of high and low end shadows with different textures, some of which I really loved at both ends.

The packaging is cute but not practical, so I gave it a low rating. I thought the price was actually quite low for the amount of shadow that you get, especially with the pencils and primer. The "look book" is a total meaningless useless waste of space, which is kind of irritating. Oh well, that's hardly what I bought it for!

Can't WAIT for the Alice in Wonderland Book of Shadows! I'm seriously fiending for it! lol

I've been using this palette for a few weeks now and I am loving it even more each time. The colors on here are GORGEOUS! I tried so many color combinations and haven't run out yet! My favorite colors have got to be jinx, flipside, homegrown, sphynx, and ecstasy. I've use this palette so many times and it still looks as full as the day I got it. It is a great deal. It comes with a mini UDPP and 2 24/7 e/ls. I would totally buy this again but I won't be finishing this palette anytime soon. I notice a few negative comments about the packaging. I personally like the packaging. Comes with a pretty big sized mirror and a look book.

on 10/31/2009 1:47:00 PM

As soon as i saw this in Sephora, i bought it immediately. The colors are gorgeous! i love love the texture and the packaging too! (too big though) so this contains 16 shadows 7 of them are new and only available here. I personally love sphynx, jinx and flipside.:)

This also includes
-a mini travel size primer potion (cute and everything) but gave minimal product though).
-2 24/7 glide on pencil in zero and bourbon. creamy and doesnt smudge!!
-booklet (mini urban decay publication)

Overall, i give it a 5. GORGEOUS SHADES, PRETTY PACKAGING, CONSIDERING THE PRICE (48) IT WAS WORTH IT!

HURRY AND BUY YOURS NOW! i THINK ITS LIMITED EDITION ONLY!!

PS: When i came back to sephora the next day, it was sold out!! and so as 2 other sephora locations.......wow!